Too rich for jail

Pyrocide

I say I agreed with the Jury's decision and say he needed 20 years for that shit.

Cut the whole bullshit of being spoiled by rich parents. He's old enough to know better.

I can understand if it was a freak accident, but being intoxicated and not giving two fucks at all? Jail time, mister.

4 Charges of Murder and 2 Assaults with a Deadly Weapon (the car being the weapon and he majorly injured those two) should've been enough for 20 years at minimum. Not 20 years at maximum. He should've be trialed as an adult too.

Does he deserve:

Death Penalty? No.

Probation? No.

Consistently raped for 20+ years in federal pen w/o parole? Yes.

EDIT: As of now, he and parents are facing lawsuits that top $10M in damages plus another $10M for healthcare costs from the family of one of those paralyzed.

Does he deserve:

Death Penalty? No.

Probation? No.

Consistently raped for 20+ years in federal pen w/o parole? Yes.

EDIT: As of now, he and parents are facing lawsuits that top $10M in damages plus another $10M for healthcare costs from the family of one of those paralyzed.

Lol, did you mean constantly or consistently?

Consistently. Not constantly. 

Done without variation to the recommendation as per him being someone's bitch. 

Though, constantly would work in this statement as well. 

Constantly raped consistently...seems a bit repetitive TBH.

• 1 month later...

Ethan Couch

Teen who got 10 years probation instead of jail time for affluenza defense. The 16-yo little fuck killed 4 people while high on vallium and drunk off his ass (BAC .24).

inb4 anon released his address and the fucker is killed by a lynching mob.

Sad to say I know where this kid is from. I have friends who live in the city he was driving in.

But his whole life is going to be hell. His parents are gonna end up becoming poor so he has make his own money and killi 4 people will be on his record so he will end up having a low paying job for the rest of his life and have the conscious that he killed 4 people

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone who thinks the death penalty is justified is a horrible, horrible person.
Why would that be in any way rational? He's gone and taken four lives, what right have you to take away his? That makes it but worse. Punishment isn't the answer in most cases. People will rarely 'learn that they have done wrong'. He needs to be taught to never drink and drive again, and then, and only then, will he be fit to go back into the world. This won't be done by incarceration, but by education.

"Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't."

-Richard Bach

Punishment isn't the answer in most cases. People will rarely 'learn that they have done wrong'.

Come back when your family is taken from you from some douchebag that had previously been in trouble for the same thing, gets off with a slap on the wrist.

The death penalty as a whole is 100% justified. There are some people in this world that should not be alive.

In case anyone doesn't know. I think 1-2 Years ago he raped a teenage girl in his car (Which he got at the age of 13) and got off with the same excuse

Wot...

Wot m8

Where's that information from? :v

Archived