trade offer link in classifieds

❤ΣκαπανέαςGr❤

So valve have introduced the trade offers and they have perfected it just today.

gives the opportunity to everyone depending to their privacy settings to trade eachother even if they are not friends without having to be friend.

can we use this to our bp.tf profiles in an update soon to be shown as a trade offer button where everyone that search for an item to be able to offer a trade to the owner right away?

the potentials are huge and the new steam add on it looks a very usefull and promising tool.

the trade offers is what i use for the 85% of my trades it saves me a lot of time and i dont have to chat with noone to trade!

time saver right here

go on try it for yourselfs

http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=41789364&token=pHjkIm5J

It is not perfect yet. If we could set up pre created trades for some frequently trading items, for example buying or selling some specific items for metal/ keys would totally change trading.

Quick buyers / re sellers would just have to look up and set their prices, promote them on a trading site and other people could just go ahead and accept these trades any time no matter if the sellers is online or not.

Furthermore, this would make trading for most users way better, because you wouldn't have to communicate with annoying or even insulting people, you would literally just watch your bp value rise :P

It is not perfect yet. If we could set up pre created trades for some frequently trading items, for example buying or selling some specific items for metal/ keys would totally change trading.

Quick buyers / re sellers would just have to look up and set their prices, promote them on a trading site and other people could just go ahead and accept these trades any time no matter if the sellers is online or not.

Furthermore, this would make trading for most users way better, because you wouldn't have to communicate with annoying or even insulting people, you would literally just watch your bp value rise :P

thats what i used to do in the past..

but this tool is making my trades quicker than ever before.

also the new adition that you dont have to add someone in your friend list to trade him makes it even better cause my friend list is always full 360/360 friend and is a pain in the butt to have to remove them just so someone can add me for a hat trade.

valve once again is very thoughtfull towards massive traders.and that is very good imo...

ofcourse there would be sharkers scammers  but the link for a trade offer is only generated by the owner so you can use the trade links only if you want/need them.noone can send trade offers if you dont provide the link for yourself

and 3rd party trading sites like outpost will use this option to evolve trades in their sites as well..

very promising indeed.

prefix trades would be a killer add on.

cause i hate nothing more than negotiations in my items when i say my unusual is 150 it is not 149 it is 150 period! if you cant afford to buy it the you can search for another seller and thats it!

i love valve...

here is a screenshot of what i would like to see in the future as an option for trades http://i.imgur.com/4Cis0vL.jpg

the placement and color is something we can figure out in the way i guess.

we will just paste our link for trade offers on the settings and then everyone will be able to propose trades if we own what they want.

searching the classifieds for an item will show those that have it in their bp with  trade offers enabled first of all the listings and the buyers will be able to trade for it even if the seller is offline.

that could make bp.tf the ruler of all trading sites.

Well whoever use this add on quicker and more efficient is going to stand out for sure.

i think we will see more 3rd party trading sites in the future...

But no one knows about trade offers.

I swear everyone I ask to send by trade offers only 1/20 know what I mean.

Its starting to get better but I am thinking of leaving screenshots on my trades to help people understand.

It's already implemented in the dev version, should be coming soon once this update is finished.

Can we get an estimate for when that will be coming out?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if I missed it, but will it be integrated into the classifieds section as well?

Already been done jut not relreased yet if you read brad's comment around 2-3 comments above yours

• 2 weeks later...

there should be like a setting where you can enter your trade offer link, and then select "display trade offer in classified listings" and then it would add this option:

why a setting? because maybe everyone doesnt want to use trade offers, so it shouldn't default as to showing it

5Iyr9.png

then i dont have to clog half of the notes like this:

5Iyz3.png

will be in new update. Brad said so. Update will be here in 2 weeks

Edit, oh and if you're talking about yourself. It should be "use this link to send me a trade offer. Works better since I work quite a lot and AM not on the computer too often". Am not aren't. Yes this bothers me because I'm retarded

will be in new update. Brad said so. Update will be here in 2 weeks

Edit, oh and if you're talking about yourself. It should be "use this link to send me a trade offer. Works better since I work quite a lot and AM not on the computer too often". Am not aren't. Yes this bothers me because I'm retarded

i like to comments like that. it bothers people, so some add me, and in 4/5 cases they actually buy the thing after "helping" me correct it.

so yeah. its misspelled on purpose

Archived