I'd like to Report a User

Python.

I don't know where to post this thread, so hopefully a mod can post in the right place

So like a day ago, I posted on a suggestion that the item being suggested was useless in my eyes and "stupid".

I realized that I should have not posted this after I did. Suggestion, here: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/52a52dc14dd7b8777a8b456b#52a5a2144dd7b8cd098b456a_row

Afterwards, a few people come gang-bang me about how I, and people with unusuals (I guess), don't play the game

Soon enough, a guy decides to call me a faggot, and that guy is suggesting the price too.

This is immature and very rude. Why he called me this, I cannot say. He also commented about me saying something about my "useless crap", which I [don't think I] did. If possible, please ensue a ban, or at least a harsh warning at that

From prior knowledge, I know for a fact that calling people insults isn't a good way to get people to use this site.

Edit: Looking at his other replies to others on that suggestion, he seems like a very hostile person.

Archived