Finding skill Programmer for custom bots

Bob the Unsymmetrical

Hi guys Bob here with my friend Fluffy, so you all know what it's like to sell high/low tier unusuals... It takes lotta time. Now my friend I would like do buy/sell items. Yep you know what it means. As for today I would like to have a bot who will do it for me when I am either away/offline/asleep or anything related of not accessible to steam.

Seen on the title is I am looking for people who are skilled in programming bots. Me and my friend are collaborating for this event and wishes for our idea to be fruitful as how others had been. Comment down below for any people who are skilled in making custom bots and willing to help us

P.S. We will pay for a reasonable price on a reasonable man :-)

Steam profiles are down below if you wanna add us.

Reddit is hard to use...

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Unsy_Bobby_ShitFace/

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Paolo18/

Note: Pls comment before you add any of us.

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/54047-wanted-skilled-computer-engineers-or-programmers/?p=546641

Here's not really the best place to talk to people suitable for the job. Taking that you are wanting to do custom bots, I'd say to talk to Spyfly. Would recommend him.

We did talk to spyfly, but he said he was busy and ,tell us to go on reddit and here.

Here's my experience:

- Your "reasonable" payment was not near what somewhat would charge for a custom made bot like one you're requesting.

- You thought I was shady, eh alright your opinion, but then you added people on my list and told you you thought so..

- The lack of effort from your side won't even make me consider making a bot for you...I told you a few people that I knew that could make you a bot and you couldn't even find them yourself, even when stated they were on my list. Took you 30 minutes to finally do it yourself.

Summary:

- Yeah, I didn't have time to make a bot

- Price was too low

- Little/no effort on your side + Price is not "reasonable"

I don't blame him trying to make some money while helping =P

Thats what da referral is for

Help=/=referral

Help=actually giving information to better guide the person.

But then again it just seems you're salty so you go against everyone's opinion on this entire forum.

Help=/=referral

Help=actually giving information to better guide the person.

But then again it just seems you're salty so you go against everyone's opinion on this entire forum.

Bot.tf is a fantastic site..I even referred it to the dude myself in steam chat (with no referral by the way).

And no I'm not really salty, I wouldn't want to be under pages for a project I would have to prioritize.