Trading in CS:GO vs TF2

Shining

Hello,

So I've been trading in tf2 for a few months now and things are going well, but i'm considering starting to trade in cs:go as well. I know the market is definitely a lot bigger, but that doesn't necessarily mean better.

What is the cs:go trading scene like? what are popular ways to make profit? is it lucrative in comparison to tf2?

From what i've seen, its basically just people trying to trade various skins for other skins which are slightly higher in value. Looks kinda boring. Not much diversity, just guns, guns and more guns. 

Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks

Shining

If Im being perfectly honest, ive had experiences in both communities, rich and poor. I would vouch for Tf2. (Although, anyone who only plays csgo would diss you for it :P). Its a LOT easier if you're under 100 keys, and there's nothing more to it. TF2 you can easily make like 10 keys a week from a base of 30, whereas you'd be lucky to make 10 dollars after a week of csgo trading of similar status. Above 100 keys, it's different. apart from the fact the market is FLOODED with quickbuyers, because so many people play it and buy play knives it is a decent strategy to flip things like case hardeneds and doppler patterns if you know what you're doing.

TL:DR, anything under 100 keys i'd STRONGLY advise TF2 trading.

• Like 2

In CS, its generally easier to sell a item for full price (in keys or good stuff) but places like lounge is full of scammers and lowballers. Avoid getting scammed (duped/bugged item, impersonating, using a fake a middleman). For my experience in lounge 10 out of 6 friend requests is from scammers or lowballers. In TF you can make more profit but its generally a slower process because of the player base. 

• Like 2

For my experience in lounge 10 out of 6 friend requests is from scammers or lowballers

I don't know if typo, but this is extremely accurate.

Well if u have alot of keys then csgo. But csgo trading is a bit harder then b4 cuz everything is losing value (just watch anomaly's video). So idk what to say. I've been trading in both games now im focused on tf2 cuz i like unusuals much more then skins and knives

In CS, its generally easier to sell a item for full price (in keys or good stuff) but places like lounge is full of scammers and lowballers. Avoid getting scammed (duped/bugged item, impersonating, using a fake a middleman). For my experience in lounge 10 out of 6 friend requests is from scammers or lowballers. In TF you can make more profit but its generally a slower process because of the player base. 

Honestly, lounge is so scummy, I don't even use it xD

Quick question of my own. Where is the best place to sell an ak47 skin? I currently have it on outpost and op skin.

Use reddit.com/r/globaloffensivetrade , personally the best csgo trading page.