New Threat?

F  CHARLIE

I just received this message from someone on my list.

Listen. If two people by name (NisseFar and Nivek) wants to add you to their list, not accept. It is a virus.Tell it to everyone on your list because if one person on your list adds him or her, you get it too. It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. Please pass it on to everyone on your list. We need to find out who it
Mr.nerro is now Offline.

Has anyone else seen it or know anything about.

What do you mean? I don't see how simply adding someone can get your computer infected and everyone on their list.

It is a virus.Tell it to everyone on your list because if one person on your list adds him or her, you get it too. It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. Please pass it on to everyone on your list. We need to find out who it

Mr.nerro is now Offline.

Has anyone else seen it or know anything about.

That makes less than no sense. 

https://www.google.com.pe/#q=nissefar+and+nivek

Same thing sprouted on PSN in march this year. It's a hoax, most likely.

of course it is. Steam friends can't access anything, as if you friend someone, that "friendship" is stored on a steam server. 

idk

I hope so.  I won't remember these names a few days from now.

It has to be. Its not possible for you to get a virus simply by accepting a friend request, and it makes even less sense that you could get a virus because someone else accepted a friend request.

Archived