Buy listings with keys and ref (pure)

Hugh Jazz

Main suggestion

Allow buy listings to stay up even if the person doesn't have enough ref, but has enough keys such that people can change for it.

e.g. paying 2 keys 18 ref for an item. has 3 keys, but only 2 ref. obviously 3 keys > 2 keys 18 ref but the system only recognises that you have less ref than required and removes hides it.

A very annoying feature which should be removed. For example, the fix could be converting the buy listing to a pure value and comparing that to all the pure a person has in the backpack. As long as the pure in the backpack is valued over the buy listing, do not remove the listing.

Unfortunately I lost half my listings without realising this. Relisted then immediately lost them.

Edit: Having read Mengh's reply, the problem isn't so bad. This means the listings are getting hidden, not gone. My suggestion now would then to remove the feature as long as amount of pure in the backpack is high enough. Would allow for people to pay change since it's untrue that the item cannot be afforded by the buyer.

Secondary suggestion

Another possible upgrade to the current buy listing could possibly be to reopen old buy listings. This could help if one does not want to buy an item for a period of time (e.g. summer sale) but may want to continue buying at the same price afterward.

Maybe there could be a favourites option for buying? 

• Like 2

Unfortunately I lost half my listings without realising this. Relisted then immediately lost them.

Thing is that you just need to get enough refined metal as for the buy order to be open / listed / available. As you've seen, your buy orders have disappeared because you don't have enough refined metal, however, once you get enough refined metal by converting some of your keys into refined metal, then the buy order will reappear by itself.

The only 2 times when buy orders will disappear forever is if you manually close all of them / don't bump your listings for one week.

Posted · Hidden by λngelღмander, July 13, 2016 - Not sure if glitch or not so I won't warn.
Hidden by λngelღмander, July 13, 2016 - Not sure if glitch or not so I won't warn.