Should i sell my stranges now before the summer sale? When does it even start?

MordoBoss

There is 1 thing i thought about. Then the sale starts players just start selling their items on scm to get money and buy games. Supply starts skyrocketing and the prices go down, i saw that happening for csgo items and i thought it would be the same for tf2 items. It doesn`t, i checked prices of some popular stranges on the market at time of the last summer sale (17th jun-3th  july)? Will prices on scm start dropping rapidly for tf2 items like for csgo ones? Should i sell my s. ks rocket launcher, s. reserve shooter, s. direct hit now before the sale starts?

Tnx for reading 

Posted · Hidden by Carnage, June 22, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Carnage, June 22, 2016 - No reason given

There is 1 thing i thougt about. Then the sale starts players just start selling their items on scm to get money and buy games. Supply starts skyrocketing and the prices go down, i saw that happening for csgo items and i thought it would be the same for tf2 items. It didn`t, i checked prices of some popular stranges on the market at time of the last summer sale (17th jun-3 july)? Will prices on scm start dropping rapidly for tf2 items like for csgo ones? Should i sell my s. ks rocket launcher, s. reserve shooter, s. direct hit now before the sale starts?

Tnx for reading 

The sale starts on the 23rd (on thursday). 

No idea if the prices will go down. Prices for australiums already fell. I'd say that's because of the sale but I'm not 100% sure there.

Pretty much everything on SCM in terms of TF2 items drops during the sale and a lot of items have already started to drop.  Unless you need funds for the sale, I'd say don't sell on SCM atm. 

Pretty much everything on SCM in terms of TF2 items drops during the sale and a lot of items have already started to drop.  Unless you need funds for the sale, I'd say don't sell on SCM atm. 

Look i asked can i make profit out of selling stranges b4 sale and buying them when they fall down. I dont need funds for games.

Look i asked can i make profit out of selling stranges b4 sale and buying them when they fall

>assuming people read things

>greentexting on the forums

>mfw

Remember the golden rule of capitalism:

1) Buy low

2) Sell high

If you see prices drop enough for it to be worthwhile, go for it. Might not be a bad idea to sell a few keys now, though. Or get a steam card. Your choice.

>assuming people read things

He didn't write anything about making profit by buying low. He just asked if the items will drop. We can't know what he's thinking if he doesn't write it in his post. Not does it matter. The question was answered.

Considering how it starts tomorrow, maybe you can try. The item worth under a key will see very little change. Australiums have already taken their hit, but if you honestly think something will fall further, go for it.

Posted · Hidden by λngelღмander, June 23, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by λngelღмander, June 23, 2016 - No reason given

Nvm mods pls remove

Archived