Thanks Cleverpun

BoopyBoop

Okay, if you use Backpack.tf generally you'll sometime incounter Cleverpun, a mod for Backpack.tf. He's been a mod for a while, and overtime has gotten quite unfair. For instance, earlier I said this specificly in a Key suggestion: "Downvote needs more proof". And it did, it had bad, and non-solid proof. I was backed up with plenty of people. So, I later get a notification saying "Cleverpun has given you a warning". Of course he did, he ALWAYS does, this kid is making this site a nightmare! I can't say anything without this jerk warning me I understand that warnings are needed form some things like spam, or racisim, or anything against the rules, but REALLY? this dude seriously has some anger issues. And it's not just me, you can go to his profile and see plenty of comments like (taken directly from his profile, these where non-edited comment):

"What did I get my 2nd warning for?!
Come on, you're being an unfair mod.
" - Broilerâ„¢

More? Okay then:

"Just because you donated a litlle over $6 does not give you the write to freely hand out warnings on backpack.tf.." - Sf|. Xragingpyro

"lol no reason for a ban, how about you ban everyone that says "free rep" from now on?" - Lil [barack]

"Why was I warned on your web site? Normally when you warn someone you tell them what the warning is." - SKaREO

Wana see these comments for yourself? Take a look at his profile:

(None of these comments have been edited by me, check his profile if you belive I did so please)

I could go on, but I feel I've put Clevershit to shame enough. . .

(Some of the Names, and/or comments mentioned might have been changed, or deleted since this artical)

Basically back off Cleverpun or more and more people will start getting pissed off and you'll be a mod Noh Moar! But srrsly, please, quit over-reacting. Thank you.

Large snip

1. Fix your grammatical errors. You look like a retard trying to prove something false.

2. Wrong section.

3. You put something that was already given. "No proof, downvote" provides no constructive criticism at all.

4. He won't get his mod rights revoked because he warns people. That's his job, and I fully support what he's doing.

5. All those "complainers" had nothing to help with the argument, so their warns were justified.

You have already been warned for spamming moderator profile pages and spamming suggestion comments.

This is your last warning before you receive a permanent site ban

1. Fix your grammatical errors. You look like a retard trying to prove something false.

Don't insult other users; fighting immaturity with immaturity doesn't accomplish anything.

Verbal warning

Archived