500$ drop in my backpack - nothing changed tho?

Pearly Gates

Must be the same case as with the rest of the KS items. They use market value, and when there are none then there's no displayed price.

Same thing that bothers me is untrasable unusuals don't have any price displayed :/

There was also a glitch earlier where unique Ellis' Caps were using the price of the normal quality version.

I know, that bug was kinda funny lol.

My bonk boy had a value all the time tho, until today - that's the strange thing about it.

Must of been a seller for like $400 (since thats the max on scm i think) on an unusual spec ks bonk boy and it sold or was taken off so ur unu has no value now :P

Posted · Hidden by polar, June 14, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, June 14, 2016 - No reason given

Oh no! I had a drop on an imaginary number and now I don't feel as superior to brag as I did before!

Honestly, it's just "BP value". What even is there to care about here?

it is because the bonk is "strange" i have 4 strange unusuals and they all have no value at the moment

Oh no! I had a drop on an imaginary number and now I don't feel as superior to brag as I did before!

Idc, but it was wondering me. Lol you should chill

I'm going to hang around on a site that's specifically used to value imaginary items and then talk down to someone who is asking about values....makes perfect sense.

Idc, but it was wondering me. Lol you should chill

I dunno man. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have made a topic about it. Just enjoy what you have, honestly.

I'm going to hang around on a site that's specifically used to value imaginary items and then talk down to someone who is asking about values....makes perfect sense.

If that was my purpose, I'd have sold all the things I've been given as gifts such as my KE and Hermes and I'd have nothing but condescending things to say to every single person while having every australium. I really don't care way too much for profit and I'm happy with what I have, but whatever helps you fap at night, champ.

Hey Pearly , same happened to me here! Strange Unusual are not displaying they suggested prices (anymore?!)

had like almost 300 keys drop here

these is not about showing off, sometimes when your bp value drop considerable you may need to check if something in your bp got a price update or something, if you are not subscribed to receive the item price change notification , you will only notice that it changed when things like these happens

if these feature of the site is pointless to you, doenst mean its useless to everyone else

some people lol

If that was my purpose, I'd have sold all the things I've been given as gifts such as my KE and Hermes and I'd have nothing but condescending things to say to every single person while having every australium. I really don't care way too much for profit and I'm happy with what I have, but whatever helps you fap at night, champ.

Wow that response makes perfect sense as to why you would be a douche to someone asking a basic question. Of course I'm the one listing what I have received as a gift and talking about australiums...I'm def the one that needs the help at night... :wacko:

Say, what's wrong with you?

You are on an forum about virtual pixels with value.

You are bragging about what stuff somebody gifted you (wow gg ur awesome man gg ur cool really i wanna be ur friend m8) 

Still you are being offensive 

At the same time you also tell us to value what we have - before stating that you got some stuff gifted, so you did not even earn this with your own hands like we all did with most of our items. 

And before telling me to value what I have (and what I have gotten through my own gains, not through anyone gifting me stuff) you are trying to tell me that I suck because I am concerned about my backpack value - this term even has the word 'value' in it. 

What is wrong with you? Could you explain all this to me?

Normally I'd agree, but I'd like to hear a statement from the guy who started this discussion.

Still not fixed. My KS and spec KS weapons are using the value of their non KS counterparts.... Volvo please fix

Archived