The most useless weapon

Sheep

What are the most useless weapons in your opinion?

Mine would have to be the Boston Basher and the Cozy Camper.

You can jump nicely with the boston basher (especially when you have the bonk drink).

With the cozy camper you can easily headshot people while you're on fire or a heavy shoots at you from far away.

Short Circuit

Really nice in some situations like sentry nest with 2 engis, 1 repairs the other one deflects projectiles.

Manmelter

Only useful when you are using the phlog. But then, it's the best secondary weapon.

Winger

Vulcano Fragment

+

Sun On A Stick

The Claidheamh Mòr

Boston Basher lets you build uber for your medic, in addition to better positioning abilities. It's the most useful melee for comp scouts, lrn2play scrub.

As far as useless weapons go, you can't top family business. A weaker shotgun for a class on which shotgun is already weak, talk about worthless.

Boston Basher lets you build uber for your medic, in addition to better positioning abilities. It's the most useful melee for comp scouts, lrn2play scrub.

As far as useless weapons go, you can't top family business. A weaker shotgun for a class on which shotgun is already weak, talk about worthless.

Nooo, Heavy + Shotgun = <3

Because i sure play competitive TF2.

Boston Basher is only useful for me if i want to piss off Snipers on nucleus  or Jumping around on Low gravity Mario Kart servers so it's not really THAT useful to me.

Sharpened Volcano Fragment

I think it's mainly for melee only matches.

Short Circuit

I use short circuit :(

I agree with winger & cozy camper

Mackeral

candy cane

Wrap Assasin

Man melter

Claidemohr

Family Bus

Holiday Punch

Short circuit

Eureka Effect

Overdose

Cozy Camper

Carbine

Diamondback

Mackeral

candy cane

Wrap Assasin

Man melter

Claidemohr

Family Bus

Holiday Punch

Short circuit

Eureka Effect

Overdose

Cozy Camper

Carbine

Diamondback

I use Mackerel and Overdose all the time.

I use Mackerel and Overdose all the time.

Overdose+Vita-Saw is a good combo.

ewww Bluts/xbow>overdose any day.

ewww Bluts/xbow>overdose any day.

I don't really find myself shooting or hitting people much, i'm really a heal only medic.

Vita help's me get uber faster and overdose let's me run faster when i have that uber.

I'm not a big fan of the blutsauger. It is cool though but I prefer some more standard heal because I'm mostly healing someone and when I want to kill, I do it with the ubersaw. Burning and dying because I have it is so depressing.

I don't like crossbow because it's hard to kill a chasing (m1) pyro with that.

I don't really find myself shooting or hitting people much, i'm really a heal only medic.

Vita help's me get uber faster and overdose let's me run faster when i have that uber.

I don't use the vita-saw because I haven't a strange one and getting ubers with the ubersaw is just so much fun.

Mackerel = bat, so not really a bad weapon, just a weapon.

Candy cane has saved me MANY time, specially from pyros. 

>fight a  pyro

>fire all over me

>kill pyro

>grab medkit

>no more fire.

I'm not a big fan of the blutsauger. It is cool though but I prefer some more standard heal because I'm mostly healing someone and when I want to kill, I do it with the ubersaw. Burning and dying because I have it is so depressing.

I don't like crossbow because it's hard to kill a chasing (m1) pyro with that.

I don't use the vita-saw because I haven't a strange one and getting ubers with the ubersaw is just so much fun.

Well, i play battle medic, so i rarely actually heal.

Buff Banner and Mantreads are two things I never ever use. Every medic melee which is not the ubersaw could also compete for the title. Rescue Ranger has its moments, but it simply is not a shotgun.

And the candy cane is one of the best scoot melees. ScoRes = best demo secondary

Scout:

Winger - pew pew pew pew pew aaw...

FaN - the pushback is annoying, even more annoying is when I'm trying to dodge and kill at the same time. Because only one of the two will happen

Soldier:

Bison - why

Shovel - bad for gardening, worse for aerial gardening

Katana - good luck putting that away

Pyro:

Volcano frag - because my melee needs to do less damage, and my flamethrower isn't sufficient to set you on fire

Phlog - yes

Manmelter- even better

Fire ax - outclassed by almost every other melee

Demo:

Loch n Load - because doing a tiny bit more damage is really necessary for the highest DPS class...

Scot resistance - defensive demoman? What is this...

Skullcutter - so much win right?

Heavy:

Eviction notice - brass kunckles do less damage than normal knuckles...

Engy:

Southern hospitality - without bleed, how will I ever kill that spy? Oh wait, I have a shotgun...

Medic:

Vitasaw - I've never used this, nor seen a good use for it... unless you drop your ubers all the time

Bonesaw - amputator and solemn vow are straight upgrades

Sniper:

Danger shield - 150hp? Wait, how much damage does a headshot do again...

Machina - bodyshot_pro

Spy:

L'etranger - So weak, and gives away position for a bit more cloak? Good idea!

Big earner - It's not like the person you just killed drops their weapon so you can pick it up for cloak or anything...

Demo:

Scot resistance - defensive demoman? What is this...

I play defensive demoman sometimes...its fun to kill idiots with stickybomb traps when you're bored. It also exercises strategy and thinking that is emphasized by the ability to blow up multiple positions at different times due to the special ability of the ScoRes, so no, I do not find it useless.

All the other ones I agree with though.

What are the most useless weapons in your opinion?

Mine would have to be the Boston Basher and the Cozy Camper.

But what about basher jumping D:

Edit: Someone already mentioned this, oops

Archived