Multiple Trust from One Person

The Art of War #PIGEON

Hello,

The idea is to add a button "Add Transaction" or something similar, it wouldn't count as full rep, maybe 0.1 rep, but it will open a message under the first one from a person with the +rep.

ScreenShot quickly edited to show the idea a bit (http://imgur.com/RdnvUUH) i tried to add in Attach Files but even trying to crop the image it would be too big to upload.

Or instead of a "Add Transaction" button, when someone who already rep someone rep (like he never rep him before) it will automatically add under the first rep.

Adding 0.1 could be not done too, just so people know the real value trade done between the 2 individuals, like i already made trades involving 100 keys, but then a few weeks later done more 100 keys with the same guy.

The point of trust is that it is from multiple sources, but I do think this is a good idea when they're weighted the way you described.

also your title got a little sexual

I always just leave a new rep after I deleted the old one. There was one person I was buying from that they had do e 12 transactions with me, so I had 12 dates listed.

Suppose a method of repeat business further down the line like a trust bump could be useful. 

Say for example you do a trade and leave trust. Maybe a month or so later or even in some cases 6 months down the line you make another trade with the same person.

You could get a trust bump which is like a repeat business button and will let viewers know when it was last trust bumped.

It wouldnt add to your overall trust rating but it would show reliability and repeatable business whilst also maintaining that it is recently bumped.

It would basically mean that those old trust postings you have from users you regularly trade with can simply bump their old trust to show it as being recently continued as well as removing the hassle of deleting old trust to re-issue it.

Of course there would be a cooldown time for this to avoid spam bumps. Maybe 14 days to a month or something before you can bump

Suppose a method of repeat business further down the line like a trust bump could be useful. 

Say for example you do a trade and leave trust. Maybe a month or so later or even in some cases 6 months down the line you make another trade with the same person.

You could get a trust bump which is like a repeat business button and will let viewers know when it was last trust bumped.

It wouldnt add to your overall trust rating but it would show reliability and repeatable business whilst also maintaining that it is recently bumped.

It would basically mean that those old trust postings you have from users you regularly trade with can simply bump their old trust to show it as being recently continued as well as removing the hassle of deleting old trust to re-issue it.

Of course there would be a cooldown time for this to avoid spam bumps. Maybe 14 days to a month or something before you can bump

To avoid spam bumps, yeah, what about real bumps? I think what op said would work quite well, so far other suggestions don't really have much point to them lol.

I always just leave a new rep after I deleted the old one. There was one person I was buying from that they had do e 12 transactions with me, so I had 12 dates listed.

yeah, that's what i ask to do, just add an edit, but it would be easyer if a sub trust message appears, the trust count could even not be increased, but it's better if people can add another message under the first one.

I don't think  it should br counted in the counter at all, just shows underneath as another trade

yeah, whats important isn't the thrust going up, just the multiple trades made between 2 people to be shown

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's a good idea. I had solved over 350 keys, but because I traded several times to the same people, who already left +rep on my profile, so they can't leave any more note and if you look into my trust there's only 250 keys being traded.

Each time I sold as a big bulk (50+ keys) so I don't have small +rep like "bought 5 keys from him"

Archived