What's your favorite Pokemon game, plot, and OST 1-6th gens

MrDeepDarkmind

My fav game had to be crystal since it was the first Pokemon game to have battle sprite animations and it was pretty damn fun

My favorite plot throughout the whole series has to be BW/B2W2 story plot since it's different than the expected ones like XY,DPPtt, jhoto had a nice plot but if you compare the other games plot to black and white. Black and white was the best.

my favorite soundtrack would be B2W2 ost because holy shit they fucking did a amazing job on this OST

So tell me what's your favorite plot,game,ost (not including spin offs like mystery dungeon or Puzzle,snap)

pokemon sapphire was by far my favourite pokemon game to play, the revamped soul silver and gold was pretty rad too. tbh the only music I remember was in the mystery dungeon red rescue teams but you said not to include so whatever.

BW2 is my favorite in terms of story, and some really neat Pokemon. Being able to get a lot of previous gen pokemon was nice, too. It was also incredibly long and had a really enjoyable after-game, plus some memorable areas. Emerald is also pretty great.

Soul Silver :3

Was my first one and stayed my favorite one.

My younger brother always played the counterpart eg HG and when we both finished the game we put All Pokemon in one save, reset one save and played it once again to get the 3rd Starter ^^

Overall favorite is a tough one. I'll have to go with HG/SS. It took pretty much everything that I liked from Gen II and improved them further. The multitude of time-based events as well as walking Pokemon (pls bring this back) made this game very immersive for me.

Plot and OST wise, definitely B2W2. The antagonist team isn't as mainstream as the other villainous teams, while the OST was simply incredible (especially the PWT remixed themes).   

Archived