Random "gift" offers

Duablo

Hi!

Recently I have received multiple offers as gifts. By contacting respective senders, I had been told that it was some kind of glitch. What is happening? Anyone else experience something like this, causes? Thank you!

Not sure what you mean, but there are some steam trade offer glitches where it appears someone is giving you an item for nothing, or vice versa. They're simply "broken" and typically require a new trade offer be sent. Happens sometimes~

I've had this happen a few times before, At first it didn't feel right for me to accept the odd hat or ref so i'd just decline. But more came along and had crates for some reason which just made me paranoid. Which also made me think it was some type of glitch like they send a crate for "nothing" when its really for a few keys or an unusual. that being the logic of a paranoid person after having this happen a few times a month.

Error 28, when the server isn't synced with the client. U can hype all over it, in the end getting an 'Error accepting offer. Please try again later (28)

Archived