Whats better

MrDeepDarkmind

Should i invest my keys in unusual trading or Australiums, hats that are going all class. but then I kinda wanna get a strange Bedouin bandanna  since its one of my new fav hats in the game now 

but then aussies are going down so what do i do/get at the moment

aussies are going down because of summer sales, you might want to get one now and hold onto it (Idk) and resale when its higher

If you're going into unusuals, dont buy Duped or past with bad history, and stay away from low tier effects (They are so bad trying to sell)

Goodluck

I'd never invest in Aussies.  Constantly increasing supply lowers value of time, and there's competition from skins eating up demand.  Bedouin bandanna will decrease in price as more are unboxed, so there's no reason to purchase one now unless you really want to show it off.  Purchasing hats which are going multiclass before the hype hits is def. the best investment you can make, but good luck finding out which will.  Obviously nobody who does know will tell you, that'll just cause rival speculators to get in on the action and potentially spook the hat's creator into abandoning the update.  

aussies are going down because of summer sales, you might want to get one now and hold onto it (Idk) and resale when its higher

If you're going into unusuals, dont buy Duped or past with bad history, and stay away from low tier effects (They are so bad trying to sell)

Goodluck

I've never had any probs with long history unusuals (like 2011-2012). Low tier effects on low tier hats are easy to sell, also if they are on misc hats they are ok too. The only bad thing about unusuals are 3rd gen effect (stigma still exists) and robo hats too. I've personally never had any 3rd or robo effect (had 30-40 unusuals in my trading history) i was willing to get them but it never happent. I'd say buying 1st and 2nd gens with 30% off price (if bp.tf price isn't supported buy sellers then user sellers instend of bp.tf price) and 3rds and robos for 35-40 off. Also duped 1sts and 2nds like 35-40% off is ok too depending of price of unusual (like on low-tiers u shouldn't worry about them)

Should i invest my keys in unusual trading or Australiums, hats that are going all class. but then I kinda wanna get a strange Bedouin bandanna  since its one of my new fav hats in the game now 

but then aussies are going down so what do i do/get at the moment

Keep your keys and buy quicksells for 50% off 1st gen and 2nd gen. Wait a bit people are desperate dont give up after weeks just make 10 op trades on it.

Archived