Vetting a potential buyer

EvilDEATH1234

So, someone added me and asked to buy my unusual with steam wallet codes with a 20-30% overpay with the cards, and I was wondering if anyone has any prior knowledge about this trader, currently named Dennis. As far as I can tell, he may be legitimate, although he has two potential reports on steamrep, but of course, I would like to err on the side of caution unless others can substantiate his claims. Please excuse me if I posted this in the wrong forum, I couldn't find anything better.

Info:

| steamname: Dennis
|  steam3ID: [u:1:88357763]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:44178881
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048623491
| customURL:
|  steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198048623491

Thanks in advance.

he has two potential reports on steamrep

I would like to err on the side of caution

...You see what I'm getting at?

See, this is why people get sacammed. You got an offer and went on steamrep. So far so good. Then you see the pending reports... and you still have doubts wether to trade him or not! You might aswel gamble your items on a gambling site, the odds are better than to trade with this guy.

If he goes first with codes you should be fine, as long as you redeem codes for the correct amount before giving unus.

> steam codes
> has reports

Why are you asking such an obvious question. If in doubt you dont trade. If you want risk losing your unusual for a bit of extra profit then we can't help you :l

If he goes first with codes you should be fine, as long as you redeem codes for the correct amount before giving unus.

And then a few days later they are carded codes and you get your account shut down or the $$$ are revoked :l

Dont fucking accept codes, once you redeem codes on your account he can go to steam support and try to recover your account with use of the codes he gave you to redeem. If you fall for this you deserve to get scammed .

Archived