Bone Dome MIGHT go multi class: my sides boogaloo edition

AntTiger666

i said MIGHT go all/multi class according to the Comment section, i'm also trying to fight that and hope it wont turn Multi/All class...

EDIT2: FUCKING HELL DID I SERIOUSLY POST THAT?!?! UGH IM VERY VERY SORRY...ugghhh now i feel very very terrible

What

I'm so confused

What's even the point of this thread

Are we making fun of someone who wants to profit from a hat going all-class, I honestly can't tell

sorry, Main point of the topic that Bone dome MIGHT go all/Multi class, second part is well can be just be ignored

For the first time, I may have an unusual that gets multi-class updated. I cross my fingers for it to become true.

It is a real nice hat which can not only fit the pyro but also the scout, soldier and demoman in my opinion.

sweet mother of god... oh nooo.... im never going to lurk any forums while being drunk ever again...

Edit (ugh how did i forget this part): and now i also feel like an even bigger douchbag then that guy... and a massive idiot...

The only other class I'd see it fitting with is the Soldier really.

not really, since Neo has plans on giving it a Visor down style and as a result, it will kinda look like the Whirly Warrior (which also looks better imo)

KKK we get it everything is going all class, people are selling their poo for 1000 times the BP price and later the creator announced that is not going all class, people will blame the creator even though is their fault.

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!!

yep... i officially REGRET THAT I REMOVED MENTIONS OF THIS ARSEHOLE....

Edit: *deep breath* it was a momentary rage... but feel free to look at my steam profile comment section >_>"

Archived