Nano going all class

ThisEngiThough

This has been mentioned like a million times on r/tf2 by now, but look closely at who uploaded the updated version. It's not the creator, it's someone who "just happens" to own a ton of  unusual ones but will "never sell" and, even funnier yet, will "refuse potential profit cuts" that may be sent to him.

Simply put, he doesn't own the hat, didn't make the hat (The hat was had the models made since it came out by the creator). It's tantamount to someone updating the Bonk Boy for all-classes, and then just saying in the notes "Credits to Valve :D"

EDIT: Pseudo-Ninja by Bob

isn't that workshop submission not even by the person who originally made the nanobalaclava

edit:  rip ninj'aed

I actually don't mind the look of the hat though

Valve made so many hats Multiclass/Allclass/Misc, for me it seems people stopped caring about those changes (caring in terms of big hypes and biig price changes) around when the pencil pusher was made a misc. So i don't give a fuck.

Besides from that the nano is an ugly cancerous hat, why should I wear that

Its not going to go all class.  If it does that means I will need to go kill myself.

Also value was the one who made the models for all class.  If they did't add it the first time around, I don't see why they would ever accept this

Edit: it also looks like doodoo

This won't go all-class. If it does somehow go all-class, then it will show that anyone with even minimal modeling skills can make anything go all-class or misc, without the consent of the original creators.
I can't seem to find it now, but I recall one of the nano creators stating that he would never make it all-class, so he probably wouldn't approve of this. Otherwise, i'm pretty sure he'd be tagged as a creator on this workshop listing.

To anyone who's trying to sell their nano while the hype is still high, sell it while you can because it's not going to last.

KKK we get it everything is going all class, people are selling their poo for 1000 times the BP price and later the creator announced that is not going all class, people will blame the creator even though is their fault.

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!!

Archived