Why don't i get a notification when someone replies to a followed topic?

Bakgrund

Why is this not on by default... oh well thanks fo your fast reply.

So much spamming occurs on these forums......do you really want a notification every time someone makes a reply? 

So much spamming occurs on these forums......do you really want a notification every time someone makes a reply? 

On the topics i really enjoy i want them yeah, like the "what really grind your gears".

On the topics i really enjoy i want them yeah, like the "what really grind your gears".

Just always mark threads as 'read' if you don't want to look at them, and then every time someone posts anywhere you'll know about it, except without an obtrusive notification. 

I had to turn of notifications everytime a friend posts a status update, because I got ~50 each day. Now I'm able to keep them below 10 most of the time.^^

I had to turn of notifications everytime a friend posts a status update, because I got ~50 each day. Now I'm able to keep them below 10 most of the time.^^

Check your friend requests :3

I just had to.

edit: thought you said everytime you get a friend request.

Check your friend requests :3

I just had to.

edit: thought you said everytime you get a friend request.

Because 40 people would add me everyday here. :P

Archived