Binding of Isaac: Rebirth capped at 30 fps

Mike Hawk

Title. I'm gonna copy paste what I put in my steam thread to see if anyone here might know the fix.

Sorry if wrong section

Okay so I used to play this game a lot (107 hours).
I haven't played in a while, and recently updated my graphics card driver for the first time in many months.

I decided to come back to the game, and it's completely locked at 30 FPS. No, I don't have a low-end lap top. I used to run the game at 60 FPS perfectly fine, and with my new graphics card update I can play a lot of games at higher qualities. I've tried switching between my radeon and my integrated intel graphics card, but there's no difference.

I've tried making vsync 0 and maxrender(whatever) to 1, and there has been no difference. No difference in full screen and windowed. No difference between un plugging and plugging in my lap top.

There's no frame drops, the game is just capped at 30 FPS and because of this it moves in slow motion (which takes a lot of the rage fun out of the game) 

Please help.

I'm sure it ran at 60. 

There's a bug that makes the game run very choppy and slow if you have it set to full screen on (i think) windows 10.  Have you tried reinstalling?

I'm sure it ran at 60. 

There's a bug that makes the game run very choppy and slow if you have it set to full screen on (i think) windows 10.  Have you tried reinstalling?

I have windows 8.1, and thats what i had when I previously played.

I've reinstalled twice and verified the cache.

Archived