I am not sure where to ask this but I had a listing deleted

Crull001

Hi,

So I came back from work to see that one of my listing has been deleted for breaking community guide rules? The person that did the removal according to a post was this guy -».•´Puddilicious`•.«-

http://backpack.tf/u/76561197967159739.

I would very much like to know what rules was I breaking in the community guide. I had posted my listing with no line cutting as I was willing to take pure or item overpay. I am a premium member so my listings keep getting bumped so the listing would never get to be over 4 days old.

So if it is none of that then I would like to know more information because I would like to be able to know what I need to dispute?

Thank you for any information.

what was your classified message?

Can trade pure or Item overpay.Trade Holds Accepted. Send me a trade offer and lets haggle price. +Rep if we make a deal.

Can trade pure or Item overpay.Trade Holds Accepted. Send me a trade offer and lets haggle price. +Rep if we make a deal.

Someone might have misread that and flagged it, and ofc the madmins just delete and/or ban everything without checking (joking, don't ban pls)

Iunno unless it was just a mistake. Maybe they thought you were offering +trust ratings upon completed trades? Anyways, I wouldn't worry about it unless it happens multiple times.

Edit: you didn't refuse/counter a trade offer that met your stated price, did you?

"Cases not stated here are at the discretion of the moderators."

-the rules

Checking the rules that you linked I did not see any that applied to the +rep if we make a deal since I was selling it. It was to boil down if we come to a deal I would not mind +rep. I did not advertise free rep since we would need to come to a deal. and Rep as I know is only on a steam profile page not trust that is here on backpack.tf, which I was not asking for.

Someone might have misread that and flagged it, and ofc the madmins just delete and/or ban everything without checking (joking, don't ban pls)

Iunno unless it was just a mistake. Maybe they thought you were offering +trust ratings upon completed trades? Anyways, I wouldn't worry about it unless it happens multiple times.

Edit: you didn't refuse/counter a trade offer that met your stated price, did you?

I have not had a trade offer come in for that item that did not meet the stated price. And that specific item Berlin Brain bowl has been a thorn in my side since every time I list it either someone deletes the listing or it mysteriously goes away. That is why I posted this to get to the bottom of this item because as of right now I feel like the item refuses to leave me. 

You don't have to accept them still. It's against the rules to ask for more, but you don't need to trade with someone you don't want to even if the metal is right.

Archived