Elder Scrolls Online beta

Pyrocide

....is 21GB. Downloading now to play on Friday, just gotta say "damn that's a big game". Maybe this game will put some fire on my 580s and new UHD monitor. 

I played in a stress test a few months ago and got invited to the beta this weekend as well. It was pretty fun, it's not extremely graphics intensive though. I was able to run it on full settings and I only have a 9800.

I played in a stress test a few months ago and got invited to the beta this weekend as well. It was pretty fun, it's not extremely graphics intensive though. I was able to run it on full settings and I only have a 9800.

That is sad. 9800 maxxed the settings? Good FPS?

What the hell did they put into 21GB then?

Excited for the beta also. Just worried that I'll like it and then have to be sad when I don't give them the exorbitant amount of money they are demanding from players:
$60 for download + $15 per month + In-Game Microtransactions = wtf? 

Excited for the beta also. Just worried that I'll like it and then have to be sad when I don't give them the exorbitant amount of money they are demanding from players:

$60 for download + $15 per month + In-Game Microtransactions = wtf? 

Actually, from what i read a while back, they are not doing InGame purchases because they have they 15 subscription. They have stated that there will not be ANY microtransactions of any sort.

Just googled again, fuck that, not paying for a sub where I dont get all the in game experience. ESO can suck it. Just uninstalled.

i was happy as fuck when i noticed this game was gonna come out. but the day they announced its gonna be p2p i just lost faith in it.

when i heard it was gonna be p2p+microtransations i was like:

tumblr_l3ndqaZ9XP1qzir8x.jpg

i was happy as fuck when i noticed this game was gonna come out. but the day they announced its gonna be p2p i just lost faith in it.

when i heard it was gonna be p2p+microtransations i was like:

image.png

i would play it if it was a one time payment

I'd play it if it was one or the other. Not both. But like most MMO's, they eventually die off due to subscription based vs microtransactions.

Zenisoft/Bethesda are just going to milk it for as long as they can before its no longer profitable for them. Then slack off on server and content updates.

i would play it if it was a one time payment

yeah, it should've been b2p. i would've played it then. but if it was p2p, i wouldnt. not unless the fee was like $3 a month. im not spending 60$ a year to play a game. im buying it so i can play. if im paying each month im not even owning the game, im renting it.

and the microtransactions is just funny.

yeah, it should've been b2p. i would've played it then. but if it was p2p, i wouldnt. not unless the fee was like $3 a month. im not spending 60$ a year to play a game. im buying it so i can play. if im paying each month im not even owning the game, im renting it.

and the microtransactions is just funny.

I agree. FFXIV is $120 per year. That is insanity. 

Archived