PSA: Universal Translator recently updated to have models for all class

HarryG

Last week I was looking at hats - Specifically soldier ones as I haven't had an unusual for a while and wanted one. I saw about things becoming all-class recently and decided to guess for myself which ones would be next. I looked through all the soldier hats and decided to myself that out of all of them the slo-poke, honcho's headgear, salty dog and federal casemaker would probably be all-class either soon or at some point months down the line...two of them became all-class within a week.

You can just tell by looking at hats whether or not it would fit multiple classes, things that have a class specific word in the name like "Pyromancer's hood" won't be and things that add hair won't be either, but bog standard hats like fedoras, military caps, trilby's or just normal caps have an extremely high chance in my opinion. I didn't go through all the classes looking, just soldier but I honestly expect at least one of the other two I mentioned to be updated. The slo-poke will probably only be multi-class like the hat with no name though. It won't suit the scout/medic/spy for example so it will be only a demo/engineer/soldier/heavy/sniper hat.

The counterfeit billycock is also a candidate since it was made by the same guy who made the previous two which were just updated and would suit all classes.

A really strange coincidence I also noticed is that the vast majority of the hats being updated were all released originally during either the  Apr 7 2011 update or the Oct 13 2011 one.

Archived