Do you think that czech president is talking truth?

Happysedits

I feel like that czech president is the only president doing this, or i havent seen any otehr presudent to be against imigranition

or i havent seen any otehr presudent to be against imigranition

"[you're forgetting] one adjective: and that is islamic migration" -czech president

does anyone in politics really tell the truth anymore

He isn't lying though, this video is not a political promise or campaign to become president, he is stating the massive problem of current islamic migration.

Islam culture, in large groups, is proven not to blend in with the western population; and the few that blend in do it because we go out of our ways to integrate them, they won't do it themselves.

The real question here is: if your house was on fire, would you run to your next door neighbor for help or run an extra mile to another neighbor? Sweden is an example, why are they getting immigrants when there are safe countries before it? Islamic people want to live of wealth-fare states, their goal is not safety.

Posted · Hidden by λngelღмander, April 25, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by λngelღмander, April 25, 2016 - No reason given

czech republic has a government????

As a muslim, I respect all religions or ideologies. I live in Turkey which is a secular country. We (me and my classmates) were talking about this (Men can hurt women if needed) topic. Some of us are atheists and some of us are muslims. I think the thing that the Czech president talked is something really open ended. Its hard to say something. I kinda support the president because he is right but I cant say I agree with him about the Islamic Migration. If Czech Republic is a social democratic country then they should help people irregardless of their nation, race or religion. 

Meh, I think it's simply the same fallicious rethoric made over and over again.

(1) his argument that he's not a xenophobe, it totally irrelevant - as he's in the process of making a case against a religion. Ergo he should have pointed out how he's not a religious biggot. And more specifically, a religious biggot towards Islam (just like, if you're friendly to asians, but racist to black people ... you're still a racist)

(2) That islam wouldn't be be able to integrate in european values, because it says somewhere men can beat up their wife, is total bullox - let's one forgets that, for example, the bible contains some nasty stuff as well.
A person - ANY person - who regards choses his religious doctorine over the law when the two are incompadible, will not be able to "integrate".
So, at that point ... we're now equalting "muslim" with "muslim fundamentalist".

This, in fact, is quite nicely indicated ever so ironically when he claims that in islam women can't be in public office. Indonesia, Turkey, Senegal, Bangladesh, ... all have islam as their main religion, yet have or had female muslim presidents/prime ministers/... in the recent years.

... take a stab at how many female presidents & prime ministers Czechoslovakia and the Czech Republic has had?
(tip: it's a number that can't be devided by itself)

(3) He mentioned the Paris attacks, yet "forgets" to mention that many if not most of the sleeper cell were natives, not immigrants.
So, at that point ... are we still talking about immigrants, or are we now talking about kicking out freedom of religion?

(((at which time, I got to go, I haven't seen to movie beyond 7:27, but I reckon it's more of the same)))

(4) EDIT: I continud watching from 7:27, and I noticed somthing ... odd... he doesn't talk about islam anymore. Now, he's (suddenly) talking about the problem that some economic immigrants abuse the refugee status to try and get into a country

So, at that point ... refugees are freeloaders.... or maybe the only the muslim refugrees freeloaders?

(and apparently, he's not aware of studies that would suggest immigrants work harder then natives)

-----------

So, to conclude the question of the thread "Do you think that czech president is talking truth?". Well, cutting away all the faulty arguments, like always with this type of fallicious rethoric, it boils down to this:

" I don't like muslim immigrants, so **** the refugees "

If you consider that truth or not ... is up to you, I suppose ...

There are studies on practically everything and most often financed and used just to push certain agenda.

Perhaps - but by your logic, likewise, you also have to dismiss any study that would indicate his point - as they too can be subjective.

And this would mean that, if he ever had a study to base his rethoric on, he now doens't.

So - by your logic - it's still fallicious rethoric.

Archived