TF2 Trading Vs CSGO Trading

Άλφα Festive BlueFire™

I have stocked up 346 keys now and find it difficult to buy quicksell unusuals as TF2 trading is getting harder.

I was wondering what if I would to switch to csgo trading? Im completely newbie at it tho.

But is TF2 trading harder than CSGO or easier? I can't find a way to make profit out of TF2. Meanwhile my friend bought a CSGO knife for 200 keys in unusual and sold it for 400 keys in unusuals and Im stuck here making 1 key profit each day?

R.I.P.

Do you guys prefer CSGO trading or TF2 trading? Any tips which can make profit?

Cheers,

Wolf

TF2 - More reliable / stabilised prices (backpack.tf shows this), however, lower profit gap because of this.

CS:GO - Market used more to determine prices. Prices can vary from hour to hour. Higher profit, but prices can drop or rise if you're not observant.

Overall, I'd say that CS:GO trading is better, due to the fact that there are more people willing to buy the stuff (russians, squeakers and whatnot). Unusuals take long, and even then, you may not even get a single offer on your unusual. Another problem also, is that you have to look out for the very smart scams in CS:GO, such as quality swapping.

At the moment, I'm currently doing both. Bigger collective to preach to when selling my goods to make some money.

TF2 - More reliable / stabilised prices (backpack.tf shows this), however, lower profit gap because of this.

CS:GO - Market used more to determine prices. Prices can vary from hour to hour. Higher profit, but prices can drop or rise if you're not observant.

Overall, I'd say that CS:GO trading is better, due to the fact that there are more people willing to buy the stuff (russians, squeakers and whatnot). Unusuals take long, and even then, you may not even get a single offer on your unusual. Another problem also, is that you have to look out for the very smart scams in CS:GO, such as quality swapping.

This is why… I got scammed off once before on csgolounge because I was new to csgo trading last time.. long ago.. R.I.P

TF2 trading is on a big decline. Soo many sellers but so few buyers and we're past the point of fixing it right now I think. Ive never done CSGO trading but I can assure you that if youre looking for profit, go to CSGO. TF2 is safe for small profits but other than that, dont expect a return. 

I'm starting to do both. Honestly, I really enjoy csgo trading (mostly because I play csgo more than tf2). I also really like the fact that csgo market is based off of SCM. It is MUCH easier to make/lose profit in csgo though.

If you want the reliability of cashing out effectively, do csgo trading because tf2 is just laughable at how much harder it is to move in comparison to csgo

It depends. For trading under 50 keys, I'd say tf2 is MUCH easier than csgo. If you have a 50 dollar item in csgo, you'd be lucky trading it for something worth 52. However, up past 100 keys it should be a bit easier in csgo. I made 8 keys this week, from 21 to 29 in TF2.

Really no biggie 

tf2 has its own prices while CSGO doesnt but relies on the SCM which is kinda good but I rarely make any profit on tf2. csgo is ez profit since its cash.

my question is why isn't dota 2 trading here? 

Really no biggie 

tf2 has its own prices while CSGO doesnt but relies on the SCM which is kinda good but I rarely make any profit on tf2. csgo is ez profit since its cash.

my question is why isn't dota 2 trading here? 

Is the market as big?

Is the market as big?

Ive never tried Dota trading. I hear it's a lot of Russian / Japanese people so there's a barrier there if you only speak English. But if you'd want to try to try Dota by selling on SCM then go for it I guess. 

I've done both TF2 and CS:GO trading, both high and low tier and honestly I can say that I find TF2 a lot more enjoyable.

Trading is a hobby for me, if I wanted to make a lot of money as fast as possible I'd just get a job for the whole year around.

I've done CS:GO trading for 5-6 months and transferred back over to TF2 after all the BS. I'ts annoying to me getting 50+ offers

a day when only one of them is decent. CS:GO is also filled with a ton of idiots and rude people.

TF2 is perfect to me because there's harsh guidelines which gets rid of 99% of trading BS and it's also a lot quieter. I don't have to spend 2+ hours a day pricechecking a ton

of shitty trade offers, I can just relax and enjoy myself while the real trade offers come in. Basically what I'm saying is: If you trade to make a lot of money, go to CS:GO and

if you put a lot of effort in you can make it happen. But if you're like me and you like to kick it and enjoy yourself TF2 is a comfortable place to do that

Csgo trading def

And if you like gambling csgo is also nice, but I just find gambling fun but you can lose a lot.

I made over 1000 keys from march to october 2015 and that was CSGO trading. I traded for a year in tf2 before that and made like 400 keys. 

CSGO has changed though, and if i were to get back in again I'd have to relearn everything. It's an interesting experience but if you get good at it it's great.

TF2 Trading = more profit per trade

CSGO Trading = less profit per trade

I'd suggest getting CSGO stuff, selling it for overpay in tf2 stuff, getting keys, and then converting back to CSGO.

Cross trading seems to be the most profitable, but on its own, per trade tf2 is more profitable.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived