Backpack date comparing

Wesley

Don't know if this has been brought up before, but basicly allow us to pick 2 backpack history dates and only see what items are gone from the backpack, and items are new in the backpack.

Would be nice with suggesting prices mainly.

Just sort the bp by value on both dates. More then likely it'll only matter if the items are expensive (5+ keys), which most people only have a few of anyway. 

Just sort the bp by value on both dates. More then likely it'll only matter if the items are expensive (5+ keys), which most people only have a few of anyway. 

thats what i do generally, but i'd say it would be easier.

Main reason i thought of this was because i almost skipped an unpriced unusual which is at the bottom when sorting by value.

Main reason i thought of this was because i almost skipped an unpriced unusual which is at the bottom when sorting by value.

thats why you always check the bottom first ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Another issue to point out is that most notable traders do multiple trades within a day so there may be inconsistencies if only using history :S

I learnt that the hard way ):

Archived