Improving Premium Research Engine

Febby

I don't know which section is better to post this   :)

I tried the premium research engine in order to complete my collector's weapons collection, searching all chemistry sets available in many users backpacks when at a certain page, i went at the first user backpack researched and there were no collector's kits in it! And this for all other pages after that one. So i don't know if that's a bug or a simple running out of bp.tf data, but what about making different researches for chemistry set, one for strangifiers only and one for collector's only and so on... is that possible?

This is one of the example of what i'm saying: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/48396-how-to-search-for-rocket-jumper-collectors-set/

I would ask then to bp.tf staff to improve this precious engine, even not only for collector's sets but for other items as well if needed, that can be easily confused or that can even miss in the search premium engine!

Sorry for my bad english but i hope that you can understand what i mean   ;)

I would like to hear an opinion of the staff, does it need an implementation or was it only a bug?

I really wish I could search for painted items as well.

Not 'glitched' stupid halloween painted items, but just normal painted cosmetics. sometimes i wait weeks for someone to put a painted hat on the market that they would have gladly sold to me before had i just added them and asked.

could this ever happen?

Archived