Report this guy, please.

Timmy The Darn Danger

Hi guys, my friend recently got scammed of off his awp dragon lore factory new. It would be highly appreciated if you would care to report this guy as he is a nasty thief!

The person to report - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsBlueWatersLOL/

If you could copy and paste the below into the report for scamming bit it would be highly appreciated! Copy and paste the below because it is explaining what happened etc.

URGENT - PLEASE READ ASAP!

Hi a friend of mine http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970371773lost his very expensive gun (the awp dragon lore factory new) to this thief! From what I have heard this guy had been talking to my friend for a few months. One day he was acting sad and he was PRETENDING that his sister had been sexually assaulted and had been kidnapped. This is not something that should be lied about! After a few days had passed he was acting really sad because his sister was missing, they were both really worried. And my friend, being a good person, sent him an awp dragon lore to BORROW. This can be confirmed in http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970371773 's chat history. The guy removed and blocked him and this sister miraculously cane online and blocked him too! Great. This should not be tolerated, it should be punished! Please talk to http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970371773 and discuss this situation with him. He is a THIEF who deserves to be punished! This guy deserves at least a vac ban/ trade ban.

Thanks to everyone who reports him!

this is not a report forum, this is not a valid report.

get proof of the agreement to borrow, get proof of the theft, put on fortress of gamers report section, wait for a mark to be given.

One day he was acting sad and he was PRETENDING that his sister had been sexually assaulted and had been kidnapped. This is not something that should be lied about! After a few days had passed he was acting really sad because his sister was missing, they were both really worried. And my friend, being a good person, sent him an awp dragon lore to BORROW. 

Not sure why he gave him an awp dragon lore. A virtual gun doesn't really solve anything, even if it was really the case that he (the scammer) was very depressed from his sister being kidnapped.

this is not a report forum, this is not a valid report.

get proof of the agreement to borrow, get proof of the theft, put on fortress of gamers report section, wait for a mark to be given.

No need to put proof in here since I'm asking for steam to find that themselves. Also apart from the no-life forum people I don't know who would want to spend/ waste soo much time finding proof for something like this.

Not sure why he gave him an awp dragon lore. A virtual gun doesn't really solve anything, even if it was really the case that he (the scammer) was very depressed from his sister being kidnapped.

I agree.

No need to put proof in here since I'm asking for steam to find that themselves. Also I don't know who would want to spend/ waste soo much time finding proof for something like this, apart from the no life forum people.

steam doesn't give a damn probably, and backpacktf isnt steam/valve affiliated so posting here does nothing.  and we can't do anything, because I highly doubt any user here is valve affiliated

"apart from the no life forum people" -> asks for help, calls us no lifes, is on forum himself, is also a no-life

good job, you're getting nothing from me

No need to put proof in here since I'm asking for steam to find that themselves. Also I don't know who would want to spend/ waste soo much time finding proof for something like this, apart from the no life forum people.

Steam isn't going to do jack shit. They have too many cases to go over to bother finding proof for a standard scam like this one.

Steam isn't going to do jack shit. They have too many cases to go over to bother finding proof for a standard scam like this one.

Yeah, I guess. I shall try to get him to gather some proof so I can report him on a website, not steam rep though. That would take years.

steam doesn't give a damn probably, and backpacktf is steam/valve affiliated so posting here does nothing.  and we can't do anything, because I highly doubt any user here is valve affiliated

"apart from the no life forum people" -> asks for help, calls us no lifes, is on forum himself, is also a no-life

good job, you're getting nothing from me

*isn't

Tell me I'm wrong man and I'm not denying that I don't have a life atall

*isn't

Tell me I'm wrong man and I'm not denying that I don't have a life atall

You know maybe a bit harsh... Very harsh, I'm just annoyed that I've been reporting this guy everywhere for ages and ain't getting anywhere. Take that back.

You know maybe a bit harsh... Very harsh, I'm just annoyed that I've been reporting this guy everywhere for ages and ain't getting anywhere. Take that back.

yeh thanks for pointing out the "is" typo, just fixed.  no need to triple comment spam like that, there's an edit button.  but you're probably getting nowhere with your reporting because you don't have sufficient proof.  also just noticed you said the guy should get a vac ban or trade ban.  vac bans have nothing to do with trading :|

Yeah, I guess. I shall try to get him to gather some proof so I can report him on a website, not steam rep though. That would take years.

hence why someone suggested fortress of gamers

yeh thanks for pointing out the "is" typo, just fixed.  no need to triple comment spam like that, there's an edit button.  but you're probably getting nowhere with your reporting because you don't have sufficient proof.  also just noticed you said the guy should get a vac ban or trade ban.  vac bans have nothing to do with trading :|

Ah, alright I think ill just try and get some proof then. Yeha sorry bout previous posts :P

Locking this before it becomes a flame war. We are not your vigilantrs, OP, and we can't help you on this forum. Father proof and report to f-o-g.eu

Archived