Will i get marked on bp.tf if i trade with this guy ?

PATRICC

Hi, so i saw this guy advertising a cosmetics, but when i check him on bp.tf, he was marked, i've seen someone getting marked for "trading with scammers", if i trade with that guy will i get marked too ? the deal was just a small 6.22ref, Thanks

You will not get marked on steamrep or banned on the mainsite for making such a low value trade with a scammer but I would highly discourage making a habit of it.

Such a small trade won't get you marked (btw on bp.tf - or any trading site for that matter - you don't get marked, you get banned), so you're all good. 

You will not get marked on steamrep or banned on the mainsite for making such a low value trade with a scammer but I would highly discourage making a habit of it.

thanks, but the ban is just a pending sr report, but the proof is very promising

As a good rule of thumb, don't trade with marked SR scammers for a value of 3 keys +. While you can't get SR banned for it anymore, I do believe OP will still hand out bans.

thanks, but the ban is just a pending sr report, but the proof is very promising

Basically is it worth potentially getting banned anywhere and/or making you look like scrub for 6.22 refs? If the answer is yes then nothing we saw can convince you.

If you dont mind helping a scammer/thief then by all means go for it :L

Archived