What will change in 50 years?

Happysedits

Gigantic tech conglomerates will continue to invade our lives with increasingly privacy-invasive products. Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and Apple will be engaged in perpetual warfare to try to mine as much data as possible out of their customers, and the government will sit back and siphon it all. The Internet of Things will actually just be an excuse for Google to spy on you through your smart thermostat. Services will be heavily interconnected, so your only choices are to fully sell yourself to the tech overlords or live in the woods as a hermit. All of the world's current problems will continue to exist as everyone will be too busy participating in this information warfare.

So basically, the worst cyberpunk future possible. We're already on a collision course towards it, so the best thing you can do now is make it fun. Don your trenchcoat, put on your shades, start blasting some synthwave, and pretend everything is Neuromancer or Deus Ex.

Anime will die out

lol jk there will be extremely realistic anime fucking simulators, hands free of course ;) ...  weeaboos will live and die inside of them

Tf2 dies and bobspolsion retires while games like COD or csgo still go on

Halo became shit and microsoft makes lies about there xbox having a Terabyte.

Trump gets shot and world war III starts. go into a hangar to save the Minster and fucking robots are supreme which they rip off your arm like its nothing 

Actually there's a pretty major topic about how bacteria are becoming more resistant to modern antibiotics.

Darned big pharma. Things are just going to escalate further and further in that field. I really hope technology and science can keep up but it's definitely a losing battle  :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Gigantic tech conglomerates will continue to invade our lives with increasingly privacy-invasive products. Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and Apple will be engaged in perpetual warfare to try to mine as much data as possible out of their customers, and the government will sit back and siphon it all. The Internet of Things will actually just be an excuse for Google to spy on you through your smart thermostat. Services will be heavily interconnected, so your only choices are to fully sell yourself to the tech overlords or live in the woods as a hermit. All of the world's current problems will continue to exist as everyone will be too busy participating in this information warfare.

So basically, the worst cyberpunk future possible. We're already on a collision course towards it, so the best thing you can do now is make it fun. Don your trenchcoat, put on your shades, start blasting some synthwave, and pretend everything is Neuromancer or Deus Ex.

If this happens, I would legitimately buy guns, tools, and take my family and close friends to the woods (mid-west or canada) and live there. 

Games will probably be hyper realistic and VR games will be common. + PC's will be much cheaper

Games have been getting more realistic ever since they first started, that made me wonder what we'll do after they're at the point of looking completely like reality. What do we advance to next?

Games have been getting more realistic ever since they first started, that made me wonder what we'll do after they're at the point of looking completely like reality. What do we advance to next?

imagine texturing that

"Idiots" would become an actual and official term and title for people who have an IQ below a certain requirement for a "normal" human being (in order to determine this, everyone would have to take a compulsory IQ test). Idiots will receive special privileges to compensate for their idiocy. Instead of trying to become the "superior and more intelligent" human beings, majority of people instead strive to become idiots in order to gain those special privileges for a much easier and enjoyable life. Eventually, 95% of the world population will be overrun by idiots, while the rest 5% move on to a new planet to start a whole new civilization, leaving the idiots to kill themselves. 

Are you talking about the movie Idiocracy?

Archived