Favorite & Least Favorite youtubers?

YeahImAndrew

Favourites are Derch, Overwatch Central, Jack and Dean, Vinesauce Joel and Tom Scott, to name a few.

I don't really have any least favourites.

Preston Jacobs, legend of total war, alt shift X.

Least favourite? I don't know. If I don't like people I just don't watch them.

cinema sins and mxr mods are two I watch a bunch.  I watch red vs blue on youtube when rooster teeth comes out with a new season

I'm pretty distracted working on my own channel, but I like Mad Box, and TyranitarTube.

My least favorite is Muselk and Retro4214 obviously

I cannot state enough how i really like these educational channels that i started to watch some time ago. It teaches you crucial points in life that makes you become a better person. 

And once again i am talking about the great channels such as SoFloAntonio, PrankInvasion, JoeySalads, Ethan Bradberry (Although his brother Moe is decent too), Coby Persin and Sam Pepper.

I also cannot help and mention the most recent addition that is becoming my favorite species of vultures in the animal kingdom and that is of course Killer Keemstar.

I currently do not have a least favorite channel.

I cannot state how i really like these educational channels that i started to watch some time ago. It teaches you crucial points in life that makes you become a better person. 

And once again i am talking about the great channels such as SoFloAntonio, PrankInvasion, JoeySalads, Ethan Bradberry (Although his brother Moe is decent too), Coby Persin and Sam Pepper.

I also cannot help and mention the most recent addition that is becoming my favorite species of vultures in the animal kingdom and that is of course Killer Keemstar.

I currently do not have a least favorite channel.

judging by your interests I'd guess you'd hate someone that spits on your favorite's content, such as h3h3?

It's understandable that he is trying to bash talent for entertainment, and i don't really hate him for that.

However if you see the very concrete soflo video that got against h3h3 it's clear that ethan (and not bradberry) is stealing content, courtesy of soflo exposing him. It even took only 1 second to show h3h3's content in order to expose how much he stole.

favorites: GradeAunderA, Vinesauce Joel, JonTron, Le JDG, GiIvasunner, Waterflame, Alpharad, Karma Charger, Pyrocynical, Vsauce

least favorites: Nislt, watchmojo.com , more

JonnyPew, WingspanTT, Tom Scott, Lewis Spears, Jim Sterling, This Exists, Thoughty2, RooksAndKings, I Hate Everything, h3h3, GradeAUnderA, Extra Credits

Don't really have any least favorites because if I don't like it I probably won't be watching it.

I will talk about TF YTbers since other channels I watch are mostly in french.

Fav: LoadingComplete (these guys are awesome), DrtyEyeball, FunKE and AppleJohn

Least Fav: Shibby2142, MrPaladin (MrP isn't a bad YTbers and does great vids but I don't find them enjoyables and funny, they are too serious, shibby on the other hand... I don't like his vids, that's all)

One More Fav (not on TF): TheRussianBadger

BTW, least fav doesn't mean I hate, it's what I don't like a lot. No hate involved

favorites - colossal is crazy, lost pause, pyrocynical, nfkrz, blazinskrubs, britbongreturns brawlBRSTMs3, marcus dibble, lewis spears and shooterwilliamson

least favorites? don't know tbh

I like filthy frank, MojoOnPc, KOSDFF tk, Lazy Masquerade, Cinemasins to name a few.

I don't like hmm idk i don't really watch anything except what I like.

I feel like we had this thread a few months ago.

I've lost hundreds of hours to STAR_ over the years, and if youtube was a novel, he'd be a fleshed-out character full of development and transformation.

My least favorites are prank channels and anyone who steals other's people's videos and content.

Also, I don't know if I hate him per se, but if I ever ran into John Green, I'd probably kick him in the dick at least once.

Also isnt this thread made once a month? xD i myself made 2 i remmeber :^) 

(once fav tf2 utubers, once most utubers u procrastinate on)

Favorites: GoldGloveTV, Syndicate, GradeAUnderA, I hate Everything, 

least fav: Ali-A (i hate him now, with a passion. If i saw him on the street i'd uppercut him + a 20-hit combo)

Favorite: FilthyFrank/George Miller, He's got some amazing music, both in character and out of.

Least: Leafy, nasty dude, seems to enjoy making people's life hell.

Archived