What are the best strange parts for each weapon?

Broson

It's more obvious for some weapons than others, such as Headshot Kills for Snipers, Huntsman, and Ambassador; or Taunt Kills any weapons that can taunt kill, etc. but what other parts do you prefer on your favorite weapons?

Mainly I'm asking because I can't decide on Medics Killed, Snipers Killed, and Airborne Enemies Killed as the last two parts on my Sniper. Any suggestions?

For those last two parts, I'd suggest Unusual Wearing Players killed and Medics with Full Ubercharge Killed. More situational, yes, but they're more fun to track.

As for favorite parts, I'd say Posthumous Kills and Dominations are my favorites. Dominations I actually like putting on the shittier weapons, like my Sydney Sleeper, because that makes the domination that much sweeter.

It's more obvious for some weapons than others, such as Headshot Kills for Snipers, Huntsman, and Ambassador; or Taunt Kills any weapons that can taunt kill, etc. but what other parts do you prefer on your favorite weapons?

Mainly I'm asking because I can't decide on Medics Killed, Snipers Killed, and Airborne Enemies Killed as the last two parts on my Sniper. Any suggestions?

Meds and snoipers killed, ofc. Or no crit nor minicrits instead of medicks killed, so every bodyshot kill will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Long Distance Killed for Big Earner.

The kunai needs to be a throwing weapon, let's make volvo to change it.

On knives: meds, meds with full uber and demos

on sniper rifles: meds, headshots and snipers

on rocket launchers: while jumping, airborne enemies. don't really know a good 3rd one. med kills maybe?

on sticks/grenade launchers: buildings. 

on crossbow: long distance kills, medics and airborne enemies

on flame throwers: reflects

on crossbow: long distance kills, medics and airborne enemies

Wouldn't Allied Healing Done be more fitting for the Crossbow?

I don't know which you'd get rid of, maybe Medics but I'd think it fits more with the purpose of the weapon.

Wouldn't Allied Healing Done be more fitting for the Crossbow?

I don't know which you'd get rid of, maybe Medics but I'd think it fits more with the purpose of the weapon.

oh yeah that is a part. And I guess replace airshots since it's not that important. But crossbow airshots are so great

• 2 weeks later...

Damage Dealt is one of my favs

Medics killed for any class that would specifically go for med picks in comp (Like sniper/spy)

Mini gun - enemies hit (If that exists idfk)

just pair them up

Dont put strange parts on weapons anymore, just slap em all on strange cosmetics that way it tracks regardless of weapon. Much more cost-effective imo

Crit kills/non crit kills are great to have on melee weapons. My kukri has more crit kills than not and a few unfortunate pub players have picked up on that after the 3rd crit death in a row

Airborne Enemies Killed, Damage Dealt, and Allied Healing Done are my faves for some odd reason.

Put them all on a crossbow for an interesting combination.

Airshots are ALWAYS satisfying.

Archived