MrDeepDarkmind

If you became like 6-12 years old like Detective conan

what would you do with that spare time

I would prolly accomplish the goals I need to do and train

invest in howls, dragon lores, glock fades, fire serpents

buy as many ibuypower kato 14 holo stickers as i can

buy as many kato 14 stickers as i can

etc

do you mean go back in time to your former self or ypu deage in the present day?

if its the first,

i forgot

If it's the second,

FUCK

You mean becoming 6-12 in the present time right? everyone here seems to think it's going back in time to when they were 6-12

if I became young again, nothing would really change right?  wouldn't I still be right where I am now, but just in the body of a young kid?

not sure if question is time travel or renewed youthfulness

If i was young again. I would not delete the two collectors chemistry sets that I had that I deleted and are now lost in the space time continuum.  I completely forgot what they were for. Sorry HarryG. 

If it involves going back in time to when I was a kid, then I'd try to be less douchy with my friends and be more social in general.  

If it doesn't involve time travelling and I literally turn into a kid in the present, then eh, I dunno. I mean, do I have to change my identity like what Conan did or something? If so, then what'd happen to my current identity and my relations (friends and family)? If anything, turning into a kid in the present would just complicate things.

Also, I'm assuming we still retain our memories and maturity, otherwise, nothing will change.

I'd focus on studying/playing games/music instead of fucking when I shouldn't, though this is more fitting if I came back to age 13-15. I would also avoid one specific incident which involved alcohol and lots of blood.

I don't have many regrets from my childhood (12 and under)

If i was young again. I would not delete the two collectors chemistry sets that I had that I deleted and are now lost in the space time continuum.  I completely forgot what they were for. Sorry HarryG. 

YOU FUCKING DID WHAT

Assuming i had some time before i could go back, i would probably set a sheet of paper with some winning numbers on lotto, otherwise i would trust my memory in remembering any winning team and proceed to gradually fill a notebook of them to bet when the time comes.

I was going to say that i would change some parts in school of me being bullied, but its probably for the best not to, otherwise i would probably be more of an asshole today since i did some stupid shit when i was young and i know for certain that being tossed around humbled me a bit, and you have to experiences a few rough bumps in life in order to become a better person. 

At the very least i would prevent the major cringe moments i did so it won't haunt me anymore once in a few months when i sleep.

Go back to when chem sets were dropping and buy them for 30 keys pure apiece 

You mean when you could get them for 5 keys or less? Those were the times to be alive.

Archived