Hot Dogger going multi-class?

Buy my mixtape fam

Hat is so garbage though.. At least the cotton head could be considered a poor man's KE. I don't know why anyone would want a hot dog on all their characters' heads. I'm probably too late to try and invest in them though.

Still waiting for headwarmers to go all class though

I just want a hot dog spy

Also,

Hot Dog > Banana

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why anyone would want a hot dog on all their characters' heads. 

I would want a smoking one since I consider myself a weiner and I tend to set a lot of things I cook on fire, so for me it would work. But yeah, I agree it would be difficult for the majority to make the hat work.

Hat is so garbage though.. At least the cotton head could be considered a poor man's KE. I don't know why anyone would want a hot dog on all their characters' heads. I'm probably too late to try and invest in them though.

While some people prefer dapper and debonair loadouts, others instead prefer wacky and silly looking ones. The Doggers fall well into the later category.

I can easily see the hat being worked into Pyro, Spy, and Heavy loadouts.

others instead prefer wacky and silly looking ones. 

Which is why it'll probably be priced lower than other all class hats and still be thought of as a 'bad hat.'

Although this is TF2 we're talking about, I'm pretty sure a lot of people would prefer 'Dapper and Debonair' over 'Silly and Wacky', price or visual-wise. The KE, TC, and Law are testaments to this. Though there are a few exceptions like the Potassium Bonnet, I don't think the Hot Dogger will be one of them.

Just an observation:

At the top of the unusual price list are the Killer Exclusive, the Law, the Brotherhood of Arms, the Merc's Mohawk, the Team Captain, the Crone's Dome, the Captain Space Mann, the Skullcap, the Villain's Veil, etc.

At the bottom of the unusual price list are the Gridiron Guardian, the Bombing Run, the Cadaver's Cranium, the Trash Man, the Hard Counter, the Pugilist's Protector, the Handyman's Handle, the Plumber's Pipe, etc. Most, if not all, of these are epitomes of the silliness TF2 has to offer. Visually and price-wise, I'm pretty sure most people won't take these hats seriously. And the Hot Dogger without a doubt belongs to this group.

But that's just my opinion. Like all opinions, it should be taken like a grain of salt  :P  Only the market will tell.

People still buying tree to put on their head, I don't think they won't put a hot dog on their head imo

Well at least tree now will have a rival of worst looking all-class

Archived