Class: Spy

Team: Blue

Cosmetic 1: Frenchman's Beret

Cosmetic 2: Dead of Nights

Cosmetic 3: Graybanns

Unusual effects: Frostbite on Beret

Active weapon(s): Pistol

Map: cp_gorge

Pose: Blowing out the smoke from pistol.

do you mean scout's pistol or revolver?

Class: Spy

Team: Blue

Cosmetic 1: Frenchman's Beret

Cosmetic 2: Dead of Nights

Cosmetic 3: Graybanns

Unusual effects: Frostbite on Beret

Active weapon(s): Pistol

Map: cp_gorge

Pose: Blowing out the smoke from pistol.

Here is your poster, had a bitt of difficulty placing the lips but i'm proud of the result

Link to the picture: http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/uBSzSekw/file.html

I have a challenging one for you.

Class: Soldier

Team: Red
Cosmetic 1: 
Valley Forge
Cosmetic 2: All-Father (Thunderstruck Style)
Cosmetic 3: Coldsnap Coat
Unusual effects: Frostbite on Valley Forge + effects on weapons (listed below)
Active weapon(s): Shell Shocker (MW Strange Stat + Cool), Backwoods Boomstick (FT Strange Stat + Hot)
Map: Coldfront

Pose: Part Freshley Brewed Victory - However, instead of a sack, its a pile of bodies from Blue Team (so one leg is standing on the head of a fallen enemy or torso). Soldier has his Shell Shocker propped up on shoulder and held in one hand. In the other is the Boomstick stretched out pointed at the last living Blue Scouts head as he bows his head ready to be shot a look of fear and defeat in this posture. The soldier looks angry with Stage 1 (5 killstreak) Mandarin Incinerator coming from the eyes. The central point itself is on fire behind him illuminating the snowy night sky (which works fine since the central point on the map is in ruins anyway).

Probably too much for one poster but it popped into my mind at work and had to put it out there. Take your time if you feel up to the challenge.

Tried to give as much detail as what I have in my minds eye.

hello could you do for me a poster with sniper australium gold cold killer australium gold villians veil and australium gold snow scoper and with name Lem!27 and with rust botkiller on map like there i have the heavy from you but like this picture on this profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/CHILLSTEPGREEN

Cosmetic 1: Valley Forge

Active weapon(s): Shell Shocker (MW Strange Stat + Cool), Backwoods Boomstick (FT Strange Stat + Hot)

Pose: Part Freshley Brewed Victory - However, instead of a sack, its a pile of bodies from Blue Team (so one leg is standing on the head of a fallen enemy or torso). Soldier has his Shell Shocker propped up on shoulder and held in one hand. In the other is the Boomstick stretched out pointed at the last living Blue Scouts head as he bows his head ready to be shot a look of fear and defeat in this posture. The soldier looks angry with Stage 1 (5 killstreak) Mandarin Incinerator coming from the eyes. The central point itself is on fire behind him illuminating the snowy night sky (which works fine since the central point on the map is in ruins anyway).

Probably too much for one poster but it popped into my mind at work and had to put it out there. Take your time if you feel up to the challenge.

Nice challenge, gonna try my best with skined weapons and unusual weapons effects

• Like 1

Nice challenge, gonna try my best with skined weapons and unusual weapons effects

Its my own loadout so I am curious how it does in a poster :3 Good luck 

Class: Scout

Cosmetic 1: Circling Heart Law

Cosmetic 2: The Marxman

Cosmetic 3: License to Maim

Active weapon(s): Pistol or Scatter gun, which ever looks better

Map: Kong King

Pose: Keeping the streets safe from the bad guys cause hes a cop

Here is you cop scout, added some characters to make the pic less empty but i can make ont with the scout only if you want

Link to the picture: http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/xPPgxZeX/file.html

Here is a first look at the poster, just want to know if you would change anything before i add the effects/lights

Link: http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/MnZ2eFTf/file.html

Class: Engineer

Cosmetic 1: Ol' Geezer (Miami Nights effect) (Team Spirit Paint)

Cosmetic 2: Bruiser's Bandanna (Team Spirit)
Cosmetic 3: Graybanns
Active weapon(s): Stock Wrench,Stock Shotty

Map: Whichever
Pose: Standing on top of a dispenser,doing the civillian pose (wrench behind neck) and aiming the shotty at the camera

Here is a first look at the poster, just want to know if you would change anything before i add the effects/lights

Link: http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/MnZ2eFTf/file.html

It is looking pretty nice so far. I was thinking the RL be held differently. In the sense that it its an equip position but only held on the trigger with one hand since the effect would show better rather than it being hidden by the body of the soldier. Other than that I am liking this a lot.

Cant wait to see how it looks with night time and snow and the effects and everything on fire....I'm a bit of a dark person. Speaking of which, are you able to do giblets in SFM? (The scattered body parts after exploding an enemy)

Impressed with the boomstick skin. I would imagine the shell shocker skin is slightly harder to get put on.

It is looking pretty nice so far. I was thinking the RL be held differently. In the sense that it its an equip position but only held on the trigger with one hand since the effect would show better rather than it being hidden by the body of the soldier. Other than that I am liking this a lot.

Cant wait to see how it looks with night time and snow and the effects and everything on fire....I'm a bit of a dark person. Speaking of which, are you able to do giblets in SFM? (The scattered body parts after exploding an enemy)

Impressed with the boomstick skin. I would imagine the shell shocker skin is slightly harder to get put on.

i was planing to put the rl in equip position but it looked wierd with the kind of potection that is on one side and not the other fo i tought about this. may move it a bit so we can see the top.

i can add giblets and i will, the shell shocker skin will be hard to add since the file doesn't seem to work.

BTW, i can only ad factory new stuff, so sorry of they aren't scratched up.

i was planing to put the rl in equip position but it looked wierd with the kind of potection that is on one side and not the other fo i tought about this. may move it a bit so we can see the top.

i can add giblets and i will, the shell shocker skin will be hard to add since the file doesn't seem to work.

BTW, i can only ad factory new stuff, so sorry of they aren't scratched up.

I know a friend of mine had a similar problem with the skin. He got there in the end but it took a bit of time. FN is okay with me :) Take your time :3 It looks good so far

Can you do a zombie type poster?

if you can, can you do this?

Class: scout

Team: blu

Cosmetic 1: frontline field recorder

Cosmetic 2: flak jack

Cosmetic 3: brooklyn booties

Class: soldier

Team: red

Cosmetic 1: hellhunter's headpiece

Cosmetic 2: bruiser's bandana

Cosmetic 3: classified coif (paint: the bitter taste of defeat and lime)

Active weapon(s): lightining rod shotgun

Map: any that looks great

Pose: the scout is covering his eyes cause' theres a zombie coming for him, while the

Soldier is pointing his shotgun at the swarm of zombies around them

Here is you cop scout, added some characters to make the pic less empty but i can make ont with the scout only if you want

Link to the picture: http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/xPPgxZeX/file.html

Change the The Marxman to the Macho Man?  Also remove the scout's army tag, add rain effect, and make scout's arms crossed with one hand holding pistol.

Hi, second request :D

Cosmetic 1: Arkham Cowl
Cosmetic 2: Antarctic Parka (After Eight)
Cosmetic 3: Coldfront Curbstompers (After Eight)
Active weapon(s): Autumn Rocket Launcher (If not just a normal rocket launcher)

Map: Something like the picture in the link below
Pose: http://www.wallpaperjosh.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Batman-Wallpaper-Bwt024.jpg

Extra: In the picture in the link, batman looks waaay to dark, i don't want the soldier to look that dark, maybe just a bit, and i want to have soldier holding the rocket launcher on this right hand, like this guy holding his pistolhttp://hd.wallpaperswide.com/thumbs/hitman_absolution_game-t2.jpg

Hopefully its not too much :)

EDIT : If it's not too late, could you possibly add an unusual effect like Poisoned Shadows(if this effects is not possible, maybe something like Time Warp or Nebula, or an effect of your choice) and enlarge it, as big as the body and put it behind the body, so it looks like an aura surrounding the solider's body. And if it doesn't look good, please remove it then :)

Class: Pyro

Team: Blu
Cosmetic 1: Galvanised Gibus (lime Paint)

Cosmetic 2: Last breath
Cosmetic 3: Sub Zero Suit
Unusual effects: Green Energy on gubus

Active weapon(s): Professional Killstreak Backburner with Hypno-Beam
Map: Any
Pose: Any

Thanks man

Change the The Marxman to the Macho Man?  Also remove the scout's army tag, add rain effect, and make scout's arms crossed with one hand holding pistol.

Didn't really understood what you meant by "make scout's arms crossed with one hand holding pistol" but did my best, if something isn't good, tell it

Link to the picture: http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/WErXf3XR/file.html

Here it is, finally!!!! One little "mistake", my rocket launcher skin file still doesn't works, i will repost thi poster with the shell shocker skin whenever i fix it.

Link to the picture: http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/SZJQtxha/file.html

(btw, click on the picture to get it full size and hd, don't click the big download button)