Best snack when on computer that stays for long time

Happysedits

Posted · Hidden by polar, February 11, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, February 11, 2016 - No reason given

pure salt

i was actually doing that for a week

then i read that its more dangerous that 100 cigaretes per day

fml but it was tasty though

Chips are awful at a computer. All those crumbs...

Carrots or sweet peppers are what I'd suggest. Or those small tomatoes (are they called cherry tomatoes in English as well) but I always eat way too many of them and then I can't use them for the salad I bought them for in the first place. Oh well.

Fruits and vegetables are great if you're not worrying about getting hungry. But if you need something that will keep you satiated, you'll want something with lots of protein and some fat. Nuts themselves or things laden in nuts - peanut butter, bars, etc - are my go-to.

I tend to either have some sort of granola bar or nut and dried fruit mixes.

Water helps keep you full if you add something with it, if that's what you're going for.

Just get like a large jug of water.

And add a following snack:

• Nuts (CashewCows, Almonds, Walnuts, etc)
  • Carrots 
  • Sweet Peas
  • Peanut Butter
  • Dried Dates
  • Just the dry cereal

you can normally get that in czech 1000 population village with total of 2 shops, yup.

You can order food on the internet, amazon has a huge collection of stuff for example.

• Administrators

carrots (with or without houmous for dipping), grapes, and mixed nuts mostly.

i also have a giant tub of jelly beans. :3

Fruits and vegetables are great if you're not worrying about getting hungry. But if you need something that will keep you satiated, you'll went something with lots of protein and some fat. Nuts themselves or things laden in nuts - peanut butter, bars, etc - are my go-to.

Wait, peanut butter? Do you actually eat that as a snack? Like, just peanut butter. Not on a toast or a sandwich or something but just straight out of the jar? That's the first time I've ever heard that

Wait, peanut butter? Do you actually eat that as a snack? Like, just peanut butter. Not on a toast or a sandwich or something but just straight out of the jar? That's the first time I've ever heard that

Some people do that, but I usually eat it with whole grain bread.

• Administrators

pretty sure i've seen my husband eat peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon before, but i'm sure he'll deny it.

Some people do that, but I usually eat it with whole grain bread.

Huh alright I love peanut butter but I had never even considered eating it without some foundation like bread.

Archived