Scammer notification

The Art of War #PIGEON

So i noticed i had a scammer on my friendlist, but didn't knew cause on steam it doesn't appear, and i don't check for every single person that adds me, so to make it easyer, add a notification bar saying that there is a scammer on the friendlist.

Something like that, you get the idea.

;D

So i noticed i had a scammer on my friendlist, but didn't knew cause on steam it doesn't appear, and i don't check for every single person that adds me, so to make it easyer, add a notification bar saying that there is a scammer on the friendlist.

Something like that, you get the idea.

;D

But there's nothing wrong with a scammer on your friends list.

It only matters if you trade with them or actively assist them, you shouldn't feel obliged to remove people due to SteamRep marks.

If you are that determined not to have marked friends you can just check through SteamRep anyway. 

IOYkgwS.png

But there's nothing wrong with a scammer on your friends list.

It only matters if you trade with them or actively assist them, you shouldn't feel obliged to remove people due to SteamRep marks.

If you are that determined not to have marked friends you can just check through SteamRep anyway. 

IOYkgwS.png

He's just worried that he might catch the scammer cooties.

yeah, but i don't go on steam rep this often, and before a trade i usuallly go on backpack tf to check price, so the notification could help to not trade with him,

Archived