Battlefield 4 [H] CS:GO/Tf2 keys & items!

Hogg ☁

Looking to buy Battlefield 4 from a reputable dealer. Please add me on steam to discuss a price and whatnot. Thank you! :)

I must say, it's hard to find an Origin trader; I had the same problem when I wanted to buy Mass Effect DLC with TF2 keys. Your best bet might just be to buy battlefield on Ebay or G2A, there are usually cheap deals there. Sorry that i couldn't be more helpful

I must say, it's hard to find an Origin trader; I had the same problem when I wanted to buy Mass Effect DLC with TF2 keys. Your best bet might just be to buy battlefield on Ebay or G2A, there are usually cheap deals there. Sorry that i couldn't be more helpful

Actually from what I recall you can't even gift Origin games like you can on steam. Only way for someone to do that would be to buy a game key from a site like you said.

Actually from what I recall you can't even gift Origin games like you can on steam.

You can't  buy them without an element of trust; the user actually has to enter your Origin account and use their credit details. I got a friend to do it before when I was between banks, it's not an experience that I would reccomend

Archived