Found something peculiar on the unusual pricelist.

peetsa

gfNQbFr.png

2UL6ZMH.png

dAtN0uJ.png

I have noticed that community sparkle has appeared in the list of effects for most hats, does backpack.tf now count self-made hats as existing unusuals or is community sparkle now an unboxable effect (very unlikely)?

Community sparkle will never be an effect that will be unboxable it is exclusively for users who have contributed to the game directly (making items, community members...etc) unless valve wants to give the middle finger to the community...

• Administrators

This is because of a mistake in how we populate the unusual pricelist post-stats update

I need to filter out items that aren't actually unusual

This is because of a mistake in how we populate the unusual pricelist post-stats update

I need to filter out items that aren't actually unusual

Speaking of which its not populating at all, see my slick cut

Speaking of which its not populating at all, see my slick cut

Well that isnt an issue with the new updates. Your slick was either unboxed recently or you bought it off SCM. Either way it would take a few days to register anyway.

When I first started trading I took an interest in a Valley Forge which was 1 of 1. But then I noticed another on SCM (different level and had supporter tag so wasnt a dupe) so I bought that one (was probably a private bp)

Took a few days - 1 week for bp.tf to register that 2 now existed.

Additionally when the Spellbound Mics were unboxed in October, they took a few days to register on the site too

Archived