Can he post this on my trust?

Gempooh

recently a guy added me to buy my pro iron curtain, he didnt need any trust or +rep to give me the gift wrap straight away. the days pass and valve wont fix the gift wrap bug so we kept waiting until i got a even better offer on my gun, when i gave him his gift wrap back. i was just wondering if he could post on my trust that i gave him the wrap back or if the trust only involves cash trades ty^^

It counts as the first rule:

• Did you lend this user an item, and did you or did you not get it back

So I'd say yeah, it wouldn't break any rules

It counts as the first rule:

• Did you lend this user an item, and did you or did you not get it back

So I'd say yeah, it wouldn't break any rules

so the trust doesn't involve only cash trades, it counts any trade that goes under this example? thanks for the info btw ^^

so the trust doesn't involve only cash trades, it counts any trade that goes under this example? thanks for the info btw ^^

Afaik, it counts for brokering an item, receiving an item from someone and giving it back, and cash trades

What gift wrap bug?

Hijackers could easily gift items (with gift wrap + giftapult) over to their own accounts, surpassing escrow since it's not an actual trade.

Hijackers could easily gift items (with gift wrap + giftapult) over to their own accounts, surpassing escrow since it's not an actual trade.

Probably, but i meant over 2 weeks, gift wraps and giftapults, possibly name tags etc havent been working, gift wrap counts down to wrap it, nothing happens, i dont lose the wrap or item, ive seen there is alot of people having the same problem on certain threads on reddit

Archived