Does Strange Unusual hats cost more than just Unusual?

CrazyBart257

Oh god, please don't highlight everything with dark colors, it makes it really annoying to read. Thank you <3

For hats that have strangifiers there's no significant price difference, but for ones like yours that are unboxed strange, yes. I'd say you could probably get ~25%(?) more than usual out of it. I can't say for certain, I've personally never dealt with them.

It depends.

If the unusual is a strange unusual because a strangifier exists for that hat, then no value is added.

If the unusual is a strange unusual because that hat can be unboxed in both strange and unusual (and cannot be made strange any other way), this adds considerable value.

I wouldn't say 'considerable value' is really added to a strange unusual hat unless it is an extremely popular hat with a high effect.

As for your hat, since there is no non-strange version, you can't really charge extra as it is the only one of a kind. In all honesty though, it is a really generic hat (with many other lookalike hats) with a very underwhelming effect, so you probably wouldn't get much more for it than a non-strange version.

Archived