keeping rules organized

=HNLN=MouseGod

alright can we please not have rules the way they are on backpack.tf i'm sick of posting something and then finding someone post a rule in the comments that i wasn't aware of,  it's starting getting on my nerve now there should a page with all the rules instead of searching through the forums for anything a mod wrote down. If backpack.tf could please  make a page with ALL of the rules that would be fantastic to newer suggester don't have to go through trial and error to make a correct suggestion. if you are a mod and do like the rules scattered like so please explain why.

thanks, 

mousey

I like this idea, it would also stop users from finding that specific link in the forums and spread the rules (often multiple times a day) further more making it more user friendly for new suggesters

Also could a mod please move this to the suggestions thread?

The only rule which is not in the guides (which you should read before making a suggestoin) is the original prices rule, which is kinda temporary until the new update comes out. But yeah, all rules are listed in the general website forum as pinned threads.

But yeah I agree with you, but nothing will change before the next update so let's wait how it goes. :)

The only rule which is not in the guides (which you should read before making a suggestoin) is the original prices rule, which is kinda temporary until the new update comes out. But yeah, all rules are listed in the general website forum as pinned threads.

But yeah I agree with you, but nothing will change before the next update so let's wait how it goes. :)

The problem is those guides/threads need to be linked to the actual site. 

actually you guys aren't really getting why i made this request every so often a new rule is made to change price suggestions and it goes somewhere within the forums. people shouln't have to dig through the forums to make sure they're doing the correct item suggestion. For example woifi you made 2 new rules about unusual suggesting but they're not in the rules page or anywhere but the forums for that matter. I just don't think suggestors should take the fall for scattered rules that they previously didn't know about, thats all.

actually you guys aren't really getting why i made this request every so often a new rule is made to change price suggestions and it goes somewhere within the forums. people shouln't have to dig through the forums to make sure they're doing the correct item suggestion. For example woifi you made 2 new rules about unusual suggesting but they're not in the rules page or anywhere but the forums for that matter. I just don't think suggestors should take the fall for scattered rules that they previously didn't know about, thats all.

Archived