Would changing my phone no. affect steam guard?

Άλφα Festive BlueFire™

Recently I decided to change my phone number because my phone number was expired. I currently still have the access to steam via phone but… what if I changed it? Would it affect anything? Anyone who knows what will happened if I change my old phone number to a new one? Would it affect steam guard?

Cheers,

Happy New Year

In order to use mobile auth from a new device, you must remove it from the old and add it to the new.

Assuming a new phone number registers as a new device, it will put you in escrow for a week.

In order to use mobile auth from a new device, you must remove it from the old and add it to the new.

Assuming a new phone number registers as a new device, it will put you in escrow for a week.

damn but i could you the steam via my phone although my phone number is expired, I haven't changed it tho but I can still use it. If i change a new phone number, would steam care about it? I don't see how to change to a new one. Help?

damn but i could you the steam via my phone although my phone number is expired, I haven't changed it tho but I can still use it. If i change a new phone number, would steam care about it? I don't see how to change to a new one. Help?

Everything you need to know is here https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8625-WRAH-9030#disable

Archived