How do I search for specific killstreak kits?

KlashFire

weapon specific. if I want to search classifieds for a grenade launcher killstreak kit, I will have to search through around 300 other ones before I find it.

is there a way to search for weapon based kits?

also, how can I search for bp.tf prices on killstreak kits?

uhm

google?

"[insert weapon name here] [killstreak/spec killstreak/pro killstreak] steam community market" 

backpack.tf doesnt offer killstreak prices. you're gonna have to go by market on outpost and SCM prices. 

uhm

google?

"[insert weapon name here] [killstreak/spec killstreak/pro killstreak] steam community market" 

backpack.tf doesnt offer killstreak prices. you're gonna have to go by market on outpost and SCM prices. 

no, I can simply check the steam market. At the current moment, the kit I want is sold out, with the specialized version costing more than the pro version.

It's a bit of a mess, so I decided to check bp.tf classifieds. There I found some listing for it through google, but not the exact one I want.

bp.tf is the only site I could really check for killstreak kits with results. I just can't narrow down the search to a specified weapon.

no, I can simply check the steam market. At the current moment, the kit I want is sold out, with the specialized version costing more than the pro version.

It's a bit of a mess, so I decided to check bp.tf classifieds. There I found some listing for it through google, but not the exact one I want.

bp.tf is the only site I could really check for killstreak kits with results. I just can't narrow down the search to a specified weapon.

ah alright. backpack.tf > classified listings > ... > insert name of weapon and killstreak

weapon specific. if I want to search classifieds for a grenade launcher killstreak kit, I will have to search through around 300 other ones before I find it.

is there a way to search for weapon based kits?

Click on the '...' button next to the text field for advanced search filtering, search for Grenade Launcher, and select 'Find recipes where the output item is used on this item' from the dropdown menu, confirm.

And you get this.

Click on the '...' button next to the text field for advanced search filtering, search for Grenade Launcher, and select 'Find recipes where the output item is used on this item' from the dropdown menu, confirm.

And you get this.

You can also change the killstreak options for a specific tier and/or effect/sheen.

Archived