Favourite song/type of music?

kaytradamus

Its hard for me because usually ill hear about 30 seconds of something in a mix, which is itself a remix, which isnt tracklisted anywhere. So ive got to hunt down and sometimes ask the dj directly where that came from :P keep em coming

• 2 weeks later...

Rap / hip hop/ trap / lit music

fight me bitches

Check out flatbush zombies if you havent already, and the celestics. Both good^^

• 2 weeks later...

Everything except screamo, metal and dubstep

Mainly

HipHop

Pop

Soft rock

Trap

Rap

Smooth Jazz

I can go on but I can't

I listen to a LOT of music. I was lucky enough to be born into the age that went to college from 2000-2004 when Napster was running full throttle for free and college dorm networks were just pirating gangbangs in which you could just download hundreds of gigs of music, videos, whatever from anybody's computer shared folder. 

Because of that, I have a very wide range of music I'm into. The only stuff I can't stand is country, any new rap (post 2000 really, I know I'm old), and a large amount (but not all) of top 40 pop garbage. 

I'm rooted in 90s alternative, but I'll listen to 80s, classic rock, heavy metal, punk, 60s, big band, jazz, classical, blues, techno, trip hop, old school rap, etc etc. 

I probably could put out a John Cusack Hi-Fidelity list of my top 20 songs, but if I had to pick one, I just always go back to this....

Such a variety. I originally grew up with rock, So youknow, boston, led zepplin, stuff like that. Then i moved into system of a down for a long time. Nowadays im just looking for those who arent noticed, but are reallyreallyreally good. Its our job to make the unnoticed noticed i think.

Archived