Question on a SteamRep Policy

fluffyy

http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/9701-76561198068797683-requiem.html

and

http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/9795-76561198068797683-requiem.html- follow up with more info

were both rejected because of it not being enough value to upgrade a tag

but as seen in the second report, i gave examples of at least 10 keys being bought from the guy and more to be found

if those keys were an unusual adding to the same amount, surely he'd be marked?

if anyone has info on this "upgrading a tag value" policy it'd be much appreciated

or at the very least, shouldn't they be more transparent? so people viewing the report don't see it as being okay to trade 10+ keys with scammers

I know that with streamrep, it used to be that anythign of at least a bills hat of value (bills were 8keys) were all trades that could get you marked. Also any unusual trade or any trade involving Real World Trading. I doubt they changed it away from that.

I know that with streamrep, it used to be that anythign of at least a bills hat of value (bills were 8keys) were all trades that could get you marked. Also any unusual trade or any trade involving Real World Trading. I doubt they changed it away from that.

basically no one is sure anymore, everyone says something different. but there will be policy changes in 2016...

however, that still doesn't address the problem i have with this report given the 10 keys are already over 8

Trade needs to be more than ~15 keys.

Honestly the more than 15 keys rule shouldn't exist. It creates a loophole for people who want to buy from blatant scammers.

Apparently i'm famous... Making an appearance in a steamrep report lol.

Honestly the more than 15 keys rule shouldn't exist. It creates a loophole for people who want to buy from blatant scammers.

Apparently i'm famous... Making an appearance in a steamrep report lol.

Well you have to draw the line somewhere, unless you want people to do background checks for every craft hat they are selling.

Archived