Multiple Personalities Disorder

The Oddball

Sometimes I feel like... There's another person inside me. The person behind the screen, Gwen, and then the real me. I can't explain why, but I feel this way... Any thoughts?

This is you trying to differentiate yourself from other people using mental disorders. There's nothing wrong with you, you're a normal person, go to bed.

If you're really concerned, visit a psychiatrist and try to get a diagnosis.

Self-diagnosis isn't a bad first step but it's sure as hell no solution and nobody on some random internet forum will take you seriously.

Everyone acts a little bit different online because... you're online.  Different factors, different people, normally a lack of tone (because you're typing instead of talking).  Skype with people, hopefully you won't feel different then.

Also if you're genuinely concerned you seriously shouldn't post about it on a forum.  No one here can really help you :P Talk to your parents / doctors

If you blackout and wake up where you werent before, doing something you normal wouldnt do, then see a physician, preferably a psychiatrist.

I have multipersonality disorder.One is envious and evil while the other is sweet as cake ;D(usually the bad side comes out at night)anyway yeah go see a doktor about this.

You have to understand something, which this is also addressed to anyone who has these problems.

When you come to a forum like this, people cannot tell whenever you really have these issues or you're looking for attention just to feel special, these two are really not that distinguishable in here. So what happens? A lot of people will wrongfully assume that you are looking for attention so that you want to feel unique, and they will bash you for that.

You will then be upset at the people who lash at you for a reason that you don't even represent, because that is the sort of problem that needs to be addressed towards someone who can solve it, we cannot do that. Please talk only to your friends about that and not here, for your own good.

I'm serious, if you really have a problem do not take into consideration any bad thing that people say about you in this forum, consult your parents and seek some professional help because mental disorders are no joke.

I have multipersonality disorder.One is envious and evil while the other is sweet as cake ;D(usually the bad side comes out at night)anyway yeah go see a doktor about this.

Why do u always feel the need to put the spotlight and attention on u whether it's forum posts or status updates

Why do u always feel the need to put the spotlight and attention on u whether it's forum posts or status updates

no need to start a flamewar gimby ;>

I have multipersonality disorder.One is envious and evil while the other is sweet as cake ;D(usually the bad side comes out at night)anyway yeah go see a DOKTOR about this.

We are being serious here, not talking about your boyfriend.

This is you trying to differentiate yourself from other people using mental disorders. There's nothing wrong with you, you're a normal person, go to bed.

while everything that affirmative said is true, that doesn't excuse this shitty fucking mentality which i guarantee contributes massively to mental illness stigma and the attendent awful outcomes.

I'm starting to be able to control my disorder, these past few days it's really been acting up because of depression.

Im not sure if you're joking/trolling but having a multiple personality disorder is not something you can simply "control" nor something which can be resolved in a few days. From what you have described it doesnt sound like any form of DID seeing as you have clear memory of your actions and seem to have a clear consciousness if you were showing any actual symptoms of you yourself wouldnt be able to recognise/feel it except in very rare cases where any form of DID is already rare as it is.

If you're serious and feel like something is wrong you should get checked up, this isnt something you should be asking a forum for advice especially if your actually diagnosed with depression by a professional (not self-diagnosed).

Archived