What does your forums name mean?

Captain Caboose

Mine is the same as my Steam name but its from Red vs. Blue, the Blue team member Caboose who has an autistic sense of humor and I thought he was funny but that was 4 years ago.

So, what does your name mean? THE NUMBERS MASON, WHAT DO THEY MEAN!

Wearer of Hats was something I came up with when I started playing TF2. My main username is Jams though, and that comes from one of my real life friends starting to call me that, and then my other friends started calling me Jams in real life, I didn't like it at first but I just went with the flow. 

My original name, Rambro, was because my irl buddies made a bro group and wanted everybody to have an iteration of Bro in their name

My second name, "A white guy named Ja'Crispy" was because I was and still am a fan of the Impractical Jokers series, and that is one of the running jokes.

This name is just because I like Drake and needed a change of name.

I range from sHir0 as a reference to Hiko.

Salmonroll because one of my friends thought it was stupid.

Shadrok from a song.

(Current and most likely final form) Because I was in love with the Kingpin 780 ti.

Pudding chicken.

Needed to make a name for a shitty online game in 2007 ish. Pudding was taken. Decided to add the main course of my meal to it. Thus the name puddingkip was born. I don't even particularly like chicken. Pudding is okay but not great

started with Autistic Mongoose. 

idk how much crack my friends took until they started calling me Emmy. 

I think we all know it's from your musical career

fc6f7b1fa8e58c30600c428b1dc81e69.png

Archived