A bug regarding Steam Mobile Authenticator?

Ayab

I had activated steam mobile authenticator like 2 weeks back, but my trade confirmations were off. My account info shows that steam mobile authenticator is activated, and has shown since I activated it.  Today I turned the confirmations back on, but I am still getting the error above my trades: 

"- AYAB ツ S> Page 1 to 20 TF2 has not been using the Mobile Authenticator for 7 days or has turned off trade confirmations"

All my trades are going into 3 day holds... and I am also getting confirmations of trades on the app... which I am accepting. So is this a bug which I am experiencing like many, or did I do something wrong?

Contacted steam support, but it seems they are taking so long.. and they tend to take a lot of time?

If you had only just turned the confirmations back on, you'll have to wait 7 days after you turned them back on.

Also, if the other user doesn't have the app, or is in the same situation as you, you'll still have to wait 3 days. Both traders need to have had the app and had confirmations on for a week.

If you had only just turned the confirmations back on, you'll have to wait 7 days after you turned them back on.

Also, if the other user doesn't have the app, or is in the same situation as you, you'll still have to wait 3 days. Both traders need to have had the app and had confirmations on for a week.

Mhm, I did not know that was the case, I assumed it was linking the account with a mobile authenticator for atleast 7 days, I didnt know confirmations had cooldown as well, but I guess it makes sense. oh well. Thanks for your insight.

Archived