[Final Fantasy] Your Favorite FF Character(s)?

Punishment_Fatal

Everyone knows them. That one character that absolutely made the game for you with their clever dialogue, enormous endurance, or charming looks. What are your guys' favorite? (P.S. Spinoffs such as Crisis Core or Dissidia do count as they are in the Final Fantasy universe, just a different timeline).

I'm personally split between Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core because of his dynamic character throughout the game and the morals he stands by (along with his funny personality), and Squall Leonhart (yes, that guy in Kingdom Hearts) from Final Fantasy VIII because he is solemn and quiet, yet he stands by his friends in a different way than accompanying him, a lone wolf you can say.

Probably Luneth from the steam/ios remake of FFIII, he doesnt really have much of a personality, but you know what they say about these games: "The first one you play will be/have your favorite/s"

(People say that, right?)

Probably Luneth from the steam/ios remake of FFIII, he doesnt really have much of a personality, but you know what they say about these games: "The first one you play will be/have your favorite/s"

(People say that, right?)

It's usually "The first game [in a series] you play will generally be your favorite."

Auron from FFX. Badass old man that fights with a huge sword he used with only one hand. Auron was also the key to the plot. Whenever you would think something was going on, Auron always took you aside to tell you the truth

I liked Squall in FF VIII, certainly made the game better. (Not that it was a bad game, I just hate the magic system.)

I also quite liked Cecil from from FF IV but this might be some bias as IV is my favourite game in the series.

Vivi Ornitier

Love his appearances as I've always had a thing about traditional magician looks & the eerie face he has. Together, I find these aesthetically cute & cool.

His character traits remind me a lot about me when I was younger so being about to relate kind of hits home.

Also, this

Archived